Thursday 11-Friday 12-Private Lessons (Lemon)

(Screen shots not owned by me Warning! There is a Lemon in this chapter! And the dirty pictures are gonna be in this chapter! So if you are sensitive about this kinda stuff! Skip it or don't read it)

(Thursday 11)
I woke up and did my daily thing and brush my teeth,get in the shower,and get dressed...except I didn't have that much clothes...all I had was one thing...a god damn Cowboy Outift.

"Your fucking kidding?" I said.

"Why the hell do you have a cowboy outfit?" Kyu said.

"Reasons" I said.

"Do you have at least anything else to wear?" She said.

"Nope...this is all I got...since my other clothes are getting washed" I said.

"Then giddy up cowboy" she said with a sigh.

I got dressed,it was a Long Black Coat,Black Vest,A White Tie,A White Long Vest Shirt,Black Pants,Black Cowboy Boots with spurs,a Black Cowboy Hat,Black Leather Gloves,And a Black Bandana. Since Jessie's asleep right now...I have one choice...And it's Beli. But I have something to do before I got visit...I've got to search up this stuff About Misty. I went on my computer and went to Google Chrome and typed in the search Bar...Misty.

I was given results about the definition of Misty and Misty from Pokémon and other stuff until I started scrolling down. I started seeing this Porn stuff about a girl named misty...Pokémon porn?

"Did I find the jackpot?" I said.

"You didn't find the jackpot. WE found the jackpot" She said.

"You are correct" I said.

"Which one first?" I said.

"Probably should try the website that's for Misty and probably made for Misty" She said.

"Probably...if it is then we can start questioning her about her and everything" I said.

"Just click the dang thing" she said.

I clicked on the website link which led to this website that was Black and Orange...Sorta reminds me of Pornhub...not that I know about it.

"Is this Pornhub?" I said.

"Don't ask me your the one Detective-Cowboy-Garrett" she said.

"Fine...Love Fairy Kyu" I said.

"It's sad you don't know my last name" she said.

"It's sad that you haven't told me" I said.

I started scrolling down the page and noticed videos that were obviously porn,like oral,Anal, and MILF. But there's something that caught my eye mostly...all of them had someone's face, a familiar face to be exact...Jessie Maye. My eyes opened wide when I saw this and I finally found out what it is...She's a Porn Star! I fell out of my chair making a long scream while falling.

"what? You look like you found out your girlfriend is a porn star" Kyu said laughing.

"Uhhhh...I'm so fucking stupid" I said.

"I thought you would know by now...like seriously..the hints Andrew! Cougar! MILF! What else!?" She said.

"Yeah those are all good things!" I said.