Baby Lucy

Team Natsu Finds a 4 year old lucy with her head in the hole and the rest sagging on her.

"L-Lucy turned i-into a b-baby!" Erza yells as well Pointing a Sword at baby Lucy.

Lucy looks at the sword and Starts Crying and soon Sobs. Erza, Grey and Natsu Start trying to find out what to do. Erza first does a Sword trick...it made Lucy cry more cause a Sword landed Next to her. Grey Was gonna do ice Tricks but ended up having to Find his Clothes. So it was Natsu's Turn to try. Natsu lights his hand on fire while making a Horse Run around Lucy's head Lucy watches as the horse Runs around her head and starts giggling Clapping. Natsu Smiles and Picks Lucy up to see thats Lucy has no clothes so Natsu takes off his Scarf and Wraps it around Lucy's Bottom and Signs.

"Hi Lucy Im Natsu Dragneel. i'll be taking care of you Okay?" Natsu asks Lucy in a Soft Calm Voice.

"Who said you will take care of her!?" Grey Yells making Lucy Flinch.

"I Should Take care of her!!!" Erza Yells Loudly making Lucy Flinch and Tear up. Natsu Notices and then Yells "Shut up! Your making her cry again!" then Natsu says "Its Okay lucy. Its Alright im here with you. Your okay." then he kisses Lucy Forehead and Lucy Smiles at Natsu.

"Lucy. You Choose Who u want to care for you." Erza Demands To Lucy again Making he Flinch and nod. Natsu Puts Lucy down as they all sit in a Circle.

"Lucy Now Crawl To who u want to care for you." Grey says acting cool. Lucy nods.

"3...2.....1.....GO!" Erza yells again making Lucy Flinch. Lucy then tries to stand up and walks to Natsu not without Falling flat on her Face after her Second Step. So Lucy Starts Crying and Crawls To Natsu's Lap and Curl up with he Face to Natsu's Belly and falls sleep peacefully.

Erza's eyes Almost Fall out of her head Lucy Chose Natsu to care for her! What the Fuck!?

Natsu Stands up with Lucy Still wrapped tightly in his Scarf and walks away/Home With lucy and calls over his Shoulder.

"Take the Wizard! Im taking Luce here to get Some clothes and Things she'll need! Thanks!" and Happy Fly's Natsu Home With a Peaceful baby Lucy in his Arms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~NightFeather