part 1

Oh God!! Please help me. I want this job please please please!!! I was repeating the mantra in my mind for the last 30 minutes sitting in a couch outside of the office the great Mr. Ashton of Ashton Enterprises. There were around 15 other applicants waiting to be interviewed. I heard the voice of the receptionist calling my name. I stand up and went to her she gave me a polite smile and said

''It's your turn miss Miller''

I went to the door and knock then enter the office. Mr. Ashton was sitting behind his laptop typing furiously. I don't know if he noticed me or not so i fake coughed to get his attention...

''I know you are here Miss...Miller. I am looking through your c.v you uploaded to the recruitment'' he stated firmly.

''Oh...''

''So you have already worked for the Steel's? And you two years experienced that's good to hear. Before that you were working as a back office manager in a small shop? And you worked there for almost five years? You have started working at a very early age and got better jobs. There are very few who got this kind of jobs at this age. Lucky you are!!'' He smirked.

What was he implying? I am twenty five and i can handle an assistant's job ofcourse whether it is a small company or huge like his.

''Sorry sir! But i think it's the hard work and intelligence that makes you eligible for the job and not luck'' i stated in a business manner. He looked at me through the spects which he was wearing.

''It's Ashton Enterprise and not a local company i want the best person to be employed. The assistant I had was the best but now I need him to run my other company. And this one i am giving it to be handled by my son who is very eligible to run the company alone but i want some one who can make his work easier. He is still my child to me and i want to burden him. So I want an assistant who will do his each and every work. He will just has his opinion and decisions.''

Woah! Then why not you give the company to me...i mean the assistant..and you can make your baby Ashton rest at home!

''It means the personal assistant will have all the responsibilities'' i said drily.

''Got me right'' he smiles at me.

What is his son? A teenager?

''You may go now. We will inform you if you are hired by tomorrow.''

''Thank you sir''

I was thinking about the job on my way to home. It was a tough job but the salary is huge. Almost double than my previous one. I was getting a good salary there though, but the manwh*re of a boss who was double my age was started flirting with me and that is why i left the job. And somehow i knew i will get a better job because i have good grades in business. After reaching to my apartment i called my mother and informed her about the interview. I share each and everything with my mother even i told her about my previous boss and she told me to put a case on him but i declined her decision. It was not a very big deal.

''Hey Mama! I gave this interview today at Ashton's'' i said smiling.

''DID YOU JUST SAY THE ASHTON'S??'' She shouted from the other side.

''Yes Ma. Whats the big deal?''

''OMG!! I don't think they will hire you...no i mean you are eligible but...their company is the one of the biggest in the states and they will hire much more experience person for the job of personal assistant of the boss...i mean Mr. Ashton himself'' i can imagine my mother's eyes are poking out of her sockets right now.

''You know Ma..you just made my confidence level zero'' i pouted.

''No way baby. You are the best i know. Its just the Ashton's....'' i cut her off by saying i am going to bed.

''Love you ma bye''

''Love you toooooo''

I hung up and look at the dark sky. I should give applications to other companies too. Tomorrow morning i will go to some other companies. Oh!! Mama!! Maybe she was right and Mr. Ashton told me that he needed a responsible person to take care of everything. And his son could be a teenager who needs a much more experienced and mature person as his assistant which is definitely not me!! I pouted and go to sleep.

The next morning i woke up by the ringing of my mobile. I tried to shut the alarm but it was not an alarm it was a call from an unknown number... i coughed and try to clear my morning hoarse voice and then receive the call..

''Hi! This is Tina from Ashton Enterprises.''

I was shocked.

''Ye...yes?''

''Is this Miss Liza Miller?'' She asked confused.

''Yeah...Hi...sorry..yes...its me''

''Never mind! I want to tell you that you are hired for the job of personal assistant to Mr. James Ashton. Congratulations!'' I knew she was smiling on the other side but i was SHOCKED my jaw was touching the floor right now. How can i? I mean he said a responsible and experienced one right? Then why me? Yes i am mature and quite respobsible but...now i am thinking if i have done right by applying there? What if can't handle the baby of my boss? I started laughing on my own thoughts. Really? Baby? Hehehe.

''Excuse me Miss are you there?''

''Oh...sorry..yes?''

''You can start by tomorrow''

*******
*******