CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Paisley Redmond P.O.V

It took hell lot of courage for me not to breakdown infornt of Kyle while listening to his explanation.

This man still has the nerve to justify his actions after all he did to me. Shameless man!

I truly regret getting married to him. Our relationship was always hollow, there was nothing between us ever. Forever one-sided! The only good thing out of that meaningless relationship, are my life's Noah and Ryder. If it wasn't for them, I would have been six feet under the ground already. But I want to live! I want to live for my boys, I have to be strong for them. I cannot melt with Kyle's sweet words!

I continued going upstairs to the twin's room.

I reached their room and opened the door. I went inside and saw them sleeping peacefully, walking towards them, I bend down beside their bed and caressed their chubby cheeks.

"No matter what my little one's, mommy will always do what is the best for you both. You both come before anything or anyone else in this world for me. I love you so much babies!" I whispered and kissed their foreheads wiping away a stray tear that rolled down my cheek.

Quickly blinking back the tears I woke up my boys.

"Good morning lovelies!" I said still bending down.

Noah just turned away while Ryder started to move a bit.

"Get up babies." I cooed.

"No mommy. Plewse!" Noah pouted with his eyes closed.

"Get up, love, somebody has come to meet you." I tried again.

"Five more mommy. Plewse." Ryder whined.

"Mommy has a surprise for you both. Wake up quickly sweethearts." I said.

The moment I said surprise they were up faster than lightening.

"What supwise mommy?" "Where is the supwise mommy?" They both asked together with enthusiasm, their eyes shining with excitement.

"First you both will take a shower and get dressesd, after that mommy will tell you what it is. Now go fast!" I said smiling at them tenderly.

They immediately complied and went to the washroom. I walked towards their cupboard and took out the clothes I had ironed last night. I just love dressing them alike!

I went behind them into the washroom to give them a shower.

It was an exercise of almost one hour but we were done.

"Now can we know about the surpwise mommy?" Ryder asked after I dressed him and Noah.

"Yes, plewse mommy! Tell us!" Noah said excitedly jumping.

"Of course! Go downstairs and see who is there to meet you." I said and they immediately took off as I followed their trail.

"Daddyy!!!" They yelled together and lunched at Kyle.

"Good morning kids!" He replied picking them up.

"Are we going out with you daddy?" Ryder asked.

"Will we play there, daddy?" Noah asked after Ryder.

"Um... yes." Kyle replied unsure looking at me.

"You all can leave after breakfast." I said reaching the end of the stairs. 

"Okay." The three of them said together and I let out a small laugh.

Entering the kitchen I asked Noah and Ryder what they wanted to have.
Setting their plates according to their wish, I served it to them respectively