You Wear Something Of His

Jeff the killer:

It is a dark and stormy night at your area and cold as Antarctica! You didn't notice you were freezing until you felt your arms fill with goosebumps.

Jeff is asleep in your room and you were playing games in the living room. You paused your game and went upstairs to your bedroom.

You opened up your door silently and casually walked in. You spot Jeff's bloody hoodie and wear it for fun. As you slipped it on, you noticed Jeff's knife in it as well.

You went downstairs and continued to watch your movie. An hour later, a sleepy Jeff came and sat next to you.

"How well did you sleep?" You ask.

"Good. How's my hoodie?"

"Awesome! Plus the knife!"

You pose a little for Jeff and he goes into cute mode.

"Omg! Y/n you look so cute!!!" He squealed.

You laugh at his childish behavior and continue your games as Jeff took pics of you.

Eyeless Jack:

EJ is taking a shower and he left his mask on your bed. You were in your room just reading a magazine when the idea of wearing his mask came to mind. You put the magazine down and took the mask. Standing in front a mirror, you placed the mask on and slightly smiled. There are two black see through cloths for the eyes and goo all over. You were wearing all black so you pretty much looked like your boyfriend. You got a nearby scapel and smiled some more. Just then, Jack came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. You see him and slightly blush under the mask as he blushes HARD!

"W-Why are you wearing my m-mask?" He stuttered.

"I felt like it." You shrugged and looked back in the mirror.

You left him to put some clothes on and went to the living room. Minutes after, EJ came down.

You were about to hand him his mask back when he shook his hands and told you to leave it. So for the rest of the day, you wore his mask

Laughing Jack:

You and LJ are hanging out at his carnival. As LJ is talking, you pull off his cone nose and place it on. LJ laughs at how cute you look and takes out your phone for a picture.

You then hang out for a little while before returning his cone and heading home together.

Ben Drowned:

You and Ben were playing some games when you snatch his hat.

"Y/n, It's mine!" He whined trying to take his hat back.

"Not anymore!" You laughed and continued playing.

Ben crossed his arms and sighed.

"Fine you can wear it. It's cute on you, anyways." He smirked slightly and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

Dr. Smiley:

Smiley and you are in his lab at the moment. He is tying up his next victem as you are trying out his bloody lab coat and mask.

When he turned around and saw you, Smiley smiled a big smile and gave you a big hug.

"Haha. My Miss Smiley!" He cooed in your ear which made you giggle.

You gave him a small kiss and 'helped' the new victim wearing his items. It was fun.

Lost Silver:

"Y/n, c-c-can you t-try my
c-cap o-on?" Your sweet boyfriend asked.

"Sure." You replied and tried the cap on. Silver squealed and hugged you tightly.

"You. Are. So. Cute!" Was the only thing you heard all day long.