Chapter 14

A=Annabeth
P=Percy
(Y/N)=your name
L=Luke
?=unknown
<><><><><><><><><>
3rd POV
The cloud now travels over New York City and stopped at the top of the Empire State Building. The cloud condenses then morphs back into (Y/N),Percy, Annabeth,and Sally. (Y/N) looked down at her hand and saw that it was Percy that held her hand. Percy noticed and both of them quickly let go. Thunder rumbled above them.

A:Guys look.

Annabeth points at the dark storm clouds that was gathering above the building.

(Y/N):Zeus and Poseidon are preparing for battle.
P:Oh,no,no. This isn't the right place. This isn't Olympus. This is the Empire State Building!
S:Percy! The entrance to Olympus is there!

Sally ran towards a door,we followed. I checked my watch to see how much time we have left.

(Y/N):We have 10 minutes till midnight.
A:We have to hurry.
?:Percy Jackson!

(Y/N)'s POV
We turned around and saw Luke flying with his winged shoes. He landed.

L:Well,you weren't supposed to make it out alive. I can't let you take that bolt to Olympus.

He spread his arms.

L: I'm the lightning thief.
P:You hid the bolt in my shield. Why?
L:Well,when you said you were going to the Underworld,it hit me. That is the perfect opportunity to get the bolt to Hades.
Me:Why would you do that?
L:To bring Olympus crumbling down.

We all glared at him.

'He can't be serious but then again...'

Sally:Percy let's go.

Percy looked at his mom before looking back to Luke.

P:Well,it's too late,'cause I'm returning the bolt to Zeus right now.
L:Not before midnight.

He jerked forward,trying to grab the bolt from Percy,but he dodged. Luke then kicked him in the face. He took out his sword and charged at Percy. Percy got up and saw Luke coming at him so he swung the bolt to counter it. Thunder rumbled loudly once the weapons were met. Luke then kicked Percy to the ground this time making him let go of the bolt. I ran towards it,Luke right behind me. Right before I grabbed the bolt,Luke swung his sword in front of me and grabbed the bolt. He flew/turned around. I was furious. He betrayed us. Annabeth was by my side. We grabbed our daggers from our belts and swung it at him. He kept dodging until I made a deep cut on his shoulder. He groaned and kicked Annabeth to the ground. He look at me and swung his sword at me. I countered it. Our faces were inches apart; our weapons were between us. I looked at him in the eyes. His eyes showed anger,determination, and... sorrow?

Me:You don't need to do this Luke.
L:No (Y/N). I don't need to do this,I want to.

He pushed me back with his sword. He flew above us,looking at the bolt. Percy quickly helped me up. His hands were on my shoulders.

P:Are you alright,(Y/N)?
Me:Yeah.

Percy angrily turned towards Luke.

P:Luke! Why would you want a war of the gods?

Luke extended his arms,sword in one hand,the bolt in the other.

L:Control. They've been in power for too long. They don't care about us.(A/N: I literally put know, thinking about 1D 'They don't know about us'😅)
Me:That's not true!
L:Yes it is! It was your dad's fault that your mom's dead! I say it's time for our generation to take over. Remold the world in our image. A world of new heroes.

Percy shook his head.

P:Your no hero.

This ticked Luke off because then he pointed the bolt at him,making us back up. We fell to the floor as lighting zaps the protective fence behind us. The debris fell on top of us. I quickly went to Sally.

Me:Sally,are you alright!?
Sally:I-I think so.

I turned to Luke who started to fly higher. Percy took out the flying shoes from his backpack.

P:Stay here.

I was about to protest but Percy flew off after Luke. Arrrgh.

Percy's POV

'Luke is going down. NOBODY is going to hurt (Y/N) and gets away with it...

I'm SO SORRY for not updating.(I'm begging for forgiveness🙏)It's just that high school is making me stressed out. With all the homework,projects,and the EOCs. Please understand. Thanks.