From Teddy Bear To Names To Scars - SetoSorcerer (Harvey)

{{ WARNING: MAY BE TRIGGERING }}

.:: Harvey's POV ::.

I took another sip of water and ran my hands through my hair, looking at the clock at the bottom corner of my computer screen.

2:14 AM.

I need sleep, but it's not coming to me. I looked around in my pockets and on my desk for my phone. No where. Then I remembered I left it in _______'s room last night.

I knew she was fast asleep by now, so I had to be very quiet. I stood up from my squeaky chair and walked silently out of my room and into hers.

I quietly opened the door and tiptoed across the room, seeing my phone on her night stand underneath the lit lamp. I kept my eyes on her so when she woke up I wouldnt be as scared and so I would know if she woke up-

Wait a second.

Homemade cuts, about 24 hours old, covered parts of wrists, being ambidextrous, she was able to scratch up both.

I let out a small gasp and walked back to the open door and turned on the light switch, going back over to her bed. She moved a little and soon her eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Harvey, what the hell?" she asked, her voice still grungy from sleep.

"_______, sorry to wake you. I came in here to grab my phone," I spoke softly, gesturing my head toward the nightstand, "but then I saw....your arms, and got side-tracked."

She looked shamefully at her arms and sighed. "You might as well know, since I'm living with you."

I sat at the end of her bed and sighed sadly as she pulled down the blanket and exposed the same kind of marks from her wrists, but on her thighs. She pulled her legs to her chest and rested her head on her knees. That's when I notices that her eyes were red an puffy, as if she'd been crying the night before.

She began talking.

"Pretty much, in fourth grade, most of the kids thought I was weird because I always brought my teddy bear to school. I always brought it because the summer between 3rd and 4th, both my parents died in a terrible car accident." she paused, and ducked her head in her legs. I took this opportunity to move next to her and I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close.

.:: Your POV ::.

I bit my lip and held the tears back. I felt Harvey's arm around me and I brought my head back up.

-Flashback-

*the day before the accident*

There was a knock at my door as I sat playing my dolls. "Honey, can I come in?" my mothers voice asked.

"Sure mommy." I smiled as she opened the door.

With a teddy bear in her hand, she crouched in front of me and handed the animal to me.

"Here you go." she smiled.

"Why are you giving this to me?" I asked.

"My mom gave it to me, her mom gave it to her, it's my turn to give it to you." she smiled.

I stood and hugged her thighs. "Thanks mommy."

"You're welcome princess. Once you find a very special man in your life, you can give that to your daughter."

-End of flashback-

I told him about the day before the accident and while telling it, I was trying to hold back the tears.

"That's why I never let it leave my site.. But about 2 year later, in 6th grade, through 7th, I had learned to keep him in my bag, but then they ended up calling me other names."

"Like what?" Harvey asked after not talking for awhile.

"Fat, ugly, a freak, a loser, pretty much all you can think of. When middle school ended, they stopped calling me anything, but it was too late. The damage was done and to this day, I still believe I'm everything they said." I sniffled, laying my legs back down.

Harvey sighed. "You're none of those things ________. You're beautiful, smart, unique," he paused and laced his fingers in mine, and I didn't stop him. "and the most wonderful person on this earth."

"What are you saying Harvey?"

"I'm saying that I'm in love with you." he chuckled. "I've been in love with you ever since I got to know you. You're an amazing person, and nothing will change that. Not even the scars that will be left when these go down." he smiled slightly while running a finger softly over my thigh.

I smiled and did what I could do. I kissed him. A few seconds later he joined in and our lips moved in sync for a few moments until I pulled away. "I love you too Harvey."

He smiled and pecked my lips lightly. "Now, hand it over." he said, holding out his hand.

I sighed and dug through my drawer, finding the razor in the back and putting it softly in his hand.

He stood up an left the room. I heard some noises and a couple moments later, he walked back in the room, laying with me on the bed.

"What'd you do with it?" I asked.

He smiled and chuckled. "I threw 'em out the window."

From that point on, we cuddled in one another's bed until we fell asleep. It became a normal routine. Harvey made me realise, I don't need to write out everything that gets to me, in blood, I can use a pencil, then toss the note out.

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~

Yeah soz about that, Wattpad chose to be a big fat orange dildo being shoved up Dumbledores ass.

*sighs* not as good as the orginial, but here ya go

xxSS