Cut

"George hurry up! We have half an hour until we have to be back at the warehouse!" Reece shouted into the men's toilets. It was currently half six and the boys and I had spent our entire free time shopping and getting to know each other a bit more.

"Sorry." George mumbled as he walked out the toilets, patting his hands dry on the black skinny jeans he was wearing. Reece and Blake used this as a cue to begin to start walking ahead slowly infront of us, whereas I stayed behind to wait for George.

"Ready?" I questioned him, handing him his multiple bags, full to the brim with clothes and other necessities.

"Yeah," George replied as he took the bags from my grasp and started walking alongside me as we tried to catch up with the boys in front.

"Have you enjoyed yourself so far today then?" George questioned me as we drew near the others

"I have. It's been a much better day than I thought it would be. I think if I wasn't  spending the day with you guys, I wouldn't have enjoyed myself half as much as I have done so far."

"You only enjoyed yourself because you've spent so much of the day with me of course." George and I looked up from our conversation to see that Blake and Reece had stopped so we were able to catch up. Blake of course was stood with a large grin, happy with the comment he had just made in which had interrupted mine and Georges conversation.

"Mmm, keep on telling yourself that, Blake," I called over to him as George and I drew near

"You'll regret saying that later on," Blake answered me.

Taking no notice of what he said, I simply rolled my eyes at him and carried on walking next to George.

"You do know he means what he just said, don't you." George whispered to me

"I highly doubt he'll do anything" I replied, shaking my head slightly, lightly laughing as I did so.

"Oh he will, you'll see soon enough,"

"Should I be worried?" I asked sarcastically

"No, he won't do anything bad, just be a bit cautious around him," George laughed. "He'll do it completely out of the blue."

"Oh, okay," I replied with a smile, glancing up at Blake whom was now engrossed in a conversation with Reece a bit further ahead.

As the conversation conversations continued between myself and George, and later on, joined by Reece and Blake, the walk back to the warehouse was over in a matter of, what felt like seconds

"Hey, did you have a good time?" Brad asked me as I joined him in the green room along with Reece, George and Blake.

"Yeah, it was good thank you." I replied as I dumped all my bags down next to him

"Buy much?" He asked me sarcastically

"Too much, my arms ache like mad!" I answered, rubbing my arms to try and sooth the pain they were in. "I'm gonna go and find Zoë, I need her to patch up my makeup." I stated as I glanced at myself in the large mirror that took up a whole wall to itself.

"You look fine though?" Blake suddenly butted in. I turned around and simply shrugged my shoulders at him before walking out the room.