#59 Fight with Newt

"i'm done Y/N! you're never around anymore! and every time you are around you start a flipping argument!" He said in a strict rising voice. 

"Oh really? i'm the one who's never around?!" You said laughing pathetically "All you do is walk around the glade and talk to Alby!" You yelled "you never talk to me! you never come ask how i am!" 

You two were alone in one of the homestead rooms, going back and forth yelling at each other. No matter what you said, you knew it was Newts fault. He was never around anymore, he looked at you for seconds at a time then looked away with no words, he would get mad at you for doing the simpilist thing wrong. 

"i have done everything for you! i have been there when you were crying! i was there when you wanted to die! i was there when you wanted to jump off one of the bloody walls just like i did! i was there for every bloody thing! i loved you! or at least i bloody used to!" He threw his hands in the air frustratingly. 

His words hit you hard, you stared at him for a few seconds in complete silence. 

He immediately knew what he said was wrong when he saw your facial expression change from angry to sad in a matter of seconds. "Y/N... i didnt mean it"  He said calmly, keeping his eyes locked with yours.

You shook your head and tears lined your delicate eyes. 

Newt began to walk closer to you, "... Y/N ...." He spoke softly, and his voice was filled with regret. 

Once he was a foot away from you, you placed a hand on his chest and pushed him back. "don't" You turned around so your back faced him and tear after tear began to rush down your cheeks. 

"please- i didnt mean it" He stuttered out quietly, he gulped so hard his adams apple bobbed up and down and he could feel his stomach twist. "please just lis-" 

"Shut up!" You turned around and yelled at him "Just shut up!" You spit out your words with tears falling down your cheeks.

You pushed him back again, but this time with a little more force. 

"You did everything for me!?" You yelled threw your tears. "You never did shit!" You began to hit his chest, but your hits were weak. "i loved you.... i love you" You said quietly threw your tears, Your hits grew weaker and weaker until eventually Newt caught your wrist and held them tightly.

"want me to do something? I'll do something" He said quietly, he wiped away your tears and he forcefully pressed his lips against yours. His kiss was rough, but addicting, and you couldn't reject. 

He pushed you back strongly, leaving one of the homestead beds to catch you. He then quickly climbed on top of you and reconnected your lips. His hands traveled up your body, resting on your waist. 

You slid your hands up to the back of his neck and guided one of your hands to grip his hair. You felt his body strongly press against yours. 

You suddenly went from being angry, to being okay. You knew he loved you, and he did do stuff for you. But he was so ignorant all the time it felt like you never saw him. 

But he loved you and you loved him. 

thats all that mattered in that moment

__________

part 2 for a makeout??

comment below!