- Addiction 7 -

*Classic by Vedo in the MM*
7
• • •
Orlyndo Toni Braune

My face saddened when I woke up with her gone.

Rolling underneath my covers, I sat up to find my laptop. I laid on my stomach, opening my laptop to search some places where Karma and I could go today. Since it's Saturday, I decided to only take off just to spend time with the African beauty I seemed to be intrigued by.

Biting my bottom lip, it only took me five minutes to research things and attractions here in Santa Monica. I'm always busy with work, so I don't actually know what's around.

I got out the bed to brush my teeth, then make something to eat. Seeing Karma sneak through the front door, I stood near the couch amused. My eyes roamed her structed face as she looked to the side- her eyes became locked with mine, they widened.

"Oh my Jesus," She breathed out, "I thought you were still sleeping"

"But I'm not" I raised an eyebrow

"I know I- how about some breakfast?" She smiled, clapping her hands together

Spotting a suitcase next to her, she pulled it by the handle to set it near the other guest room down the other hallway. Once she came back, she brushed past me.

I took her arm into my hand, yanking her back to kiss her. A little moan fled effortlessly from her lips, and I departed away. My forehead landed on top of her wavy, short hair as my jaw clenched.

"Don't you ever walk past me without give me a little something, alright?" I muttered lowly. Her eyes closed

She nodded, "Yes"

I cleared my throat and turned her around. Rubbing and slapping her wide ass, she instantly shivered, "Good"

My eyes wandered down to her thighs, seeing the inner part of them tighten.

Why do girls do that around me?

I trailed behind her to the kitchen to stand next to her behind the island.

"Move over, Orlyndo"

"I'm pretty comfortable, babe. Aren't you?"

A smile quivered it's way up to her lips. Karma ignored me, going to the ice box to take out a carton of eggs, box of bacon, milk, cheese, vegetables, and butter.

"Pancakes or toast?"

"I don't like that question" I replied

"It's either a yes or no"

I frowned, "So?"

"Just... Just answer my question"

"But, I don't like the question"

"You, but- okay, toast it is"

My mouth twisted as I disagreed, "I don't want toast"

Karma let out a frustrating groan, "Fine, pancakes"

"Eh, no"

Her eyes darted at me, "No?"

"No"

She blankly stared, "Oh?"

"I want waffles"

"So difficult, so weird" Karma mumbled under her breath, grabbing the bowl in front of her

I leaned forward, my elbow on the counter as I put my chin in the palm of my hand.

"So unique, so beautiful" I said