Seven Potters

"You should be at home resting Anna, you've been sick two days in a row." Fred said for the thousandth time as we landed in Privet Drive to collect Harry. I rolled my eyes, although he probably couldn't see it because it was so dark. Harry opened the door as if he was expecting us but I think he just heard the rumble of Dad's motorbike that Hagrid was using. When Harry opened the door he was bombarded by hugs from Ron, Hermione and I till Mad-eye, the buzz kill, rushed us all inside. I say he's a buzz kill but really he's fantastic, he has the more experience in fighting the dark arts than anyone else in the room.

We all walked into the living room as everyone greeted Harry, Bill was saying hello to Harry as Fred, George and I walked in telling Harry about Bill's not-so handsomeness. "Just remember Fleur, Bill takes his stakes on the raw side now." Remus said as he walked in with Tonks, his new wife, I was so happy when the finally got married. "My husband the joker." Tonks said and Remus looked bashful. "By the way wait till you hear the news, Remus and I -"
"We'll have time for a cozy catch up later." Mad-eye said as he stormed into the crowded room. "We got to get the hell out of here and soon. Potter you're under aged which means you've still got the trace on you." Mad-eye said getting straight to the point.
"What's the trace?" Harry asked quickly before Mad-eye could continue.
"If you sneeze the Ministry will know who wipes your nose. We will only use those means of transport the trace can't detect, which means brooms, thestrals and the bike. We will go in pairs, it'd be safer that way. Which means, Black, you aren't needed." He said gruffly, I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Yeah well I'm here now aren't I, Mad-eye." I snapped, he's been arguing with me about it for weeks, as has Fred, but I told them that I wasn't going to sit back and worry that they won't come back. "Fine, be a bigger target." I heard him mutter under his breath. "This way if there is anyone out there waiting for us, which I reckon there will be, they won't know which Harry Potter is the real Harry?" He said.
"The real one?" Harry asked confused and Mad-eye pulled out a flask of Polyjuice potion with a twisted grin.
"I believe you are familiar with this particular brew." He said and popped the cap open.
"No, absolutely not." Harry refused quickly.
"Told you he'd take it well." I said sarcastically and got a glare from Mad-eye. We don't hate each other, we just don't see eye-to-weird-eye.
"No, if you think I'm going to let everyone risk their lives for me I-" Harry stuttered.
"Never done that before, have we." Ron muttered making Harry slightly more frantic.
"No, no this is different, drinking that potion, becoming me, no!" He turned back around to Mad-eye.
"None of us really fancy it mate." Fred said who was becoming a Harry with George.
"Yeah, imagine something went wrong and we'd end up a scrawny, specky git forever!" George said as I tried to bite back laughter.
"Everyone here is of age Potter. They've all agreed to take the risk." Mundungus the sleaze bag, tried to say that he's been told to do it but Mad-eye told him to shut it. "Alright Granger, like discussed." Mad-eye said and like planned, Hermione went behind Harry, quickly took a hair and put it in the potion. "Blimey Hermione." Harry mumbled as he rubbed the back of his head.
"For those of you who haven't tried Polyjuice potion before, fair warning, it tastes like goblin piss." Mad-eye said as he handed the flask to Fred. "Had a lot of experience with that, do you Mad-eye?" Fred and I asked together and once again he glared at us. "Just trying to defuse the tension." Fred said before taking a gulp of the potion and pulling a disgusted face after he did. As soon as he had swallowed the potion the effects began to take place and he shrunk down to below my height. As their faces began to distort and change I teased the twins on the fact that, for once, I was taller than them by 0.10 ft. Other people around us began to change and some looked in pain like Ron. Once everyone's transformations finished, Mad-eye had made a full circle round the room. The twins looked at each other and said. "Wow! We're identical!" I couldn't help but give out a small laugh.

Mad-eye dumped a bag of clothes on the floor and seven Harry's began to change. "Haven't got anything more sporting have you?" George asked as they looked at the shirts. "Yeah, I don't really fancy this colour." Fred said, looking at his red shirt. I stood by Tonks laughing with her at everyone as they made comments on Harry's appearance or eyesight. "Right then we'll be pairing off, each Harry with a protector. Mundungus, stick tight to me, I want to keep an eye on you. And as for Harry-"
"Yes?" All of the Harrys answered.
"The real Harry, Where the devil are you anyway?" Mad-eye growled. The Harry nearest to me put his hand up.
"Here."
"You'll ride with Hagrid." Harry turned around to the half giant standing hunched over in the corner.
"I brought yer here when you were no bigger than a bowtruckle, it only seems right I should be the one ter take yer away now." Hagrid said softly to Harry. "Yes all very touching. Let's go!" Mad-eye grumbled and walked past everyone out of the door.

Before we left Remus pulled me aside to talk to me. "Anna, you're coming with George and I." He said.
"Why? I was going to go with Arthur and Fred." I told him.
"Because, if something happens to you tonight, I won't forgive myself, and neither will Sirius or Carla." Remus said calmly and I just nodded in understanding. I haven't heard my parent's names being used together in so long, I heard dad's at Christmas when that wretched woman was screeching it but I haven't heard mum's in years. I walked over to Fred, I think (it was the Harry next to Arthur so I'm guessing it was him.) I told him what Remus had said, he understood and he went in to kiss me. "Not when you look like my god-brother." I said and he gave me his signature pout that looked hilarious with Harry's face. We were all rushed out of the door and onto brooms or thestrals, I got onto the broom with Remus and George to the side of us and we lifted off the ground. We were told to head to the Burrow but I feel like it won't be a casual Sunday fly.