Natsu's Care

Mirs's POV:

The Guild was the same everyone Fighting and me washing the Glasses. Natsu Kicked open the Guild doors with a Loving Smile on his face. Everyone stopped what they were doing to stare at Natsu. 'Somthing's in his Hands'
I thought

"Oi! Natsu! What are you holding!?" Marco yelled at Natsu.

"Shhhh" Natsu Whispered witch surprised us.

"Natsu Answer me!!!" Marco Yelled again and the thing is his arms stired.

3rd Person

Natsu Already kicked open the Guild Doors with a Baby Lucy in his arms. Lucy moved in his arms when Marco Yelled a second time. Natsu just acted like he wasn't there and walked to Mira-Jane.

"Hey Mira Look what happened to Lucy on our Mission." Natsu said in a Hushed tone careful not to wake lucy up.

"What?" Mira-Jane Asks Natsu and looks in his Scarf in his arms to see a Cute Blonde Lucy sucking on her Thumb.

"I-is that L-Lucy!?" Mira-Jane sorta Yelled/Whispered.

"yes and be Quite! She's asleep i need help." Natsu said making a motion with his Fingers to be Quite. Mira-Jane nods and asks

"What do  you need help with Natsu?"

"Help me get some Clothes for lil Luce here" Natsu says Smiling down at Baby Lucy.

"EEK! Okay we go right now!" Mira-Jane Cheered and they let off to the Baby shop in town.

"Okay here we are Natsu lets go inside and see what we can find." Mira-Jane says Happily. Natsu Nods and they go inside. Less then Five mins Mira-Jane found a cute baby Outfit and shows Natsu.(im just gonna pull up a pics of them XD) Natsu looks at the many outfits Mira-Jane Chose.

(im just gonna pull up a pics of them XD) Natsu looks at the many outfits Mira-Jane Chose