Unexpected Things

We moved rooms. Of course Alex wouldn't let me stay anywhere near that spot so he took me to one of the farthest rooms from there. It was literally across from his office on the first floor so he could, "keep [my] eyes on you." whenever he was there. How convenient, right?

Thomas and Tommy moved into the palace the next day. Thomas's mate was a shy woman and barely spoke a word when we first met her. But as soon as I got her alone in the upstairs library, she opened up and now she was like another version of Mags.

It had been about a week and a half since the last and first attack, and nothing had happened since then. All the men were confused, and I would have known more about what they were talking about if the girls hadn't dragged me somewhere else.

Now here we were, sitting down side by side in a room upstairs with a HUGE -and I mean HUGE- tub of popcorn as we watched Aprils movie choice, The Notebook. Since I had already seen this movie like twenty million times, I kept my eyes glued to the popcorn, and giggled whenever one of them grabbed a small balled up piece of paper I would occasionally thrown in there.

"Queen or not I swear I will do something to you if you keep on doing that!" April threatened without removing her eyes from the screen. I couldn't hold my giggles any longer so I busted out laughing as they all shushed me. I felt popcorn fly all over me as I rolled on the floor and I even felt one of them lightly hit me in annoyance. As soon as my laughing session was over though, that is when I began to feel it.

My body began to sweat, and I was very uncomfortable sitting down in one spot for so long. I had an..... itch and it began to bother me even more as the seconds flew by. My eyes widened as I felt my body pulse and then all eyes flew to me. One by one they gasped as I stretched out into the floor and whimpered.

"No. It's not possible!" Mags groaned as I whined and tried to create some friction in my legs. The pain in my abdomen was way worse than I had ever felt in my entire life and I just wished for it to stop.

"It hurts......" I whined as I curled up into a ball. I felt sweat already on my forehead and my clothes were bothering my burning skin. I managed to peel my shirt off before I heard a heavy growl and then familiar arms wrapping around me.

"F*ck me," Alex rasped as an involuntary moan escaped my lips when his hands touched my skin. Even though I had no idea what was going on, his touch was magnificent and I didn't want him to let me go. "I can't be here."

For a second, I realized we were in our room, but that moment soon went away when I felt another wave roll off of me. I groaned, shook my head and whispered, "Don't leave me."

"Delilah you're in heat," he growled out between clenched teeth. He was standing in front of the closed door and staring at me with pitch black eyes. I saw him gulp as I groaned again and pleaded again.

"Alex......" I cried out as another wave pulsed out and he snarled. Next thing I know, he was on top of me and slamming his lips to mine.

*

*

*

😉 Use your imagination people.

*

*

*

So this is what heat felt like. No wonder all female werewolves wished they had our ways instead. Remind me to never complain ever again when the time comes.....

"But how did I go into heat? I'm not a wolf," I murmured my question once it finally died down. I had no idea what time it was, but at the moment I didn't care. I was being spooned by my mate and I couldn't be happier at the moment.