Chpt 14: Oh Shit

Previously On
'The Original Hybrid'

He watched me intently as I explained. He understood what I meant and accepted it.

After that we talked the rest of the night, about anything and everything. Leaving me to wonder about the decision to be made.

Chpt 14: Oh Shit
➰➰

Once again I emptied the contents of my stomach into the toilet bowl beneath me

Once again I emptied the contents of my stomach into the toilet bowl beneath me. I clung desperately to the cold glass waiting for the burning bile to stop coming.

I wiped my mouth with a towel and flushed the toilet. This past week I've been sicker than a dog. I haven't had a cold in over 2,000 years.

"Are you feeling okay love?" NiKlaus stood in the bathroom doorframe watching me with worried eyes as I brushed my teeth.  "You've been rather under the weather lately." He finished.

I gargled water and spit it into the sink. "I'm doing fine Nik, just a little morning sickness nothing to worry about." I concentrated on the words that flew out of mouth.

No that's absurd, vampires can't procreate, were dead. Except for the other half of our genes that aren't so dead. 

I starred NiKlaus down.

"No...that's impossible." His eyes widened as he spoke.

"It's not impossible Niklaus, its just never happened before. I need a witch. Where's the Bennett I need to know for sure."

I scurried to get dressed and ran out of the house with NiKlaus trailing behind.

I recklessly drove to the boarding house where everyone was waiting.

"What do you want that is so important?" Bonnie snarled.

"I need you to do a spell for me." I told her.

She scoffed. "And why would I do anything for you?"

I started to grow impatient and frustrated. "Listen here-" I started but NiKlaus cut me off.

"Bonnie, I understand where your coming from. The pain I've caused you in the past can not be easily forgiven. But Catia here has caused you no harm, so please give here the benefit of the doubt." NiKlaus said sincerely.

Bonnie sighed. "Fine, what do you need."

➰➰

"Let me get this straight. You want me to do a spell that will tell me if your pregnant or not." Bonnie said.

"Correct." I stated.

She puffed her cheeks and let outa big breath.

"So will you help me?" I asked pleadingly.

"Sure. Just let me grab my things and well get started." Bonnie said. 

Bonnie left to the other room, leaving NiKlaus and I alone together.

"What will happen if I am pregnant NiKlaus?" I asked. In all honesty in not ready to be a mother. My mother died when I was young so I was raised without proper parental care. I worry that bringing a child into our crazy world will constantly put them in harms way. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to them.

"I'm not sure love. Let us worry about this for now okay?" NiKlaus gave me a soft smile and held my hand in his.

Bonnie came back with candles and her grimoire. She set everything up and began the spell.

I heard her speaking Latin under her breath and the fire lit candles were flowing with her every syllable. I laid there anxiously waiting for this all to be over.

Her voice came to a halt and the candles died down.

She just starred at my stomach. I suck in a death breath and let it out slowly.

"Oh my..."

Hello beautiful people. Here is another update. Let me know what you think in the comments. I hope y'all are having a good day. Until next time lovelies.

~Catia