Problems

I admired the 'C' necklace Carl had given to me on our last run. Although I was not able to put it on by myself and probably never will, it still had so much meaning to me. I endlessly stare at it in the mirror of the bathroom, while Carl showered.

"Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song this flawless." Carl sang in the shower and I continuously laughed.

He always sang one particular song and not any others. 'Lane Boy' by Twenty One Pilots was his favorite song ever before the world kind of..ya know. "Honest there's a few songs on this record that feel common, I'm in constant confrontation-

"With what I want and what is poppin!" I interrupted him, saying the next lyrics to the song.

"Pick a new song already." I laughed and he splashed water at me. I childishly flushed the toilet, knowing the shower water would be ice cold in the next second. "Alright Bailey." Carl said in a challenging voice. He pulled me inside the shower with him. "Carl, my clothes!" I yelled at him. "Get rid of them then." He smirked and I rolled my eyes doing as I was told.

••••

I threw my towel off of me and ran my fingers through my wet hair. I put on a pair of leggings, black combat boots, and a black tank top.. I looked down at my 'C' necklace and it now reminded me of Denise's death. It reminded me of the threat Dwight had put on all of us and that gave me a gut wrenching feeling. My smiled faded after that recollection.

"I'm gonna head out to Ron's to hang with Mikey and him, do y-

"Bailey, what's wrong?" He noticed my sad expression immediately. I turned to him holding my necklace. "I just, Denise, Dwight." I fumbled with my words and Carl just held me. "I don't have to go, or you can come with? Kick all three of our asses at black ops like you usually do." Carl pushed my hair behind my ear and kept eye contact with me.

"Just let me get my jacket." I said softly and Carl's eyes glow up at my response. I grab my green jacket and we head on our way.

As we reached Ron's house, he welcomes us in and as soon as I stepped inside I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I fell forward onto my only hand and knees and grip my stomach. I nearly cried from the pain I was experiencing.

"Bailey?!" Carl had fear lacing his voice as he watched my actions. "I'll get her some water." Ron called and headed to the kitchen, then back with a bottle of water. "What's going on?" Mikey questioned, running down the stairs.

"Bailey, what is it?" Carl questioned. I pushed passed the both Mikey and Carl, then ran outside. I pulled my hair back and threw up in the bushes. Just like that I sat back down and felt completely fine after.

"B, are you good?" Ron asked. The three boys now coming out to find me. I rubbed my face and fluffed my hair. "Yeah, I'm fine now I guess. I just felt really sick for a second." I brushed it off. "Here, drink." Ron handed me the glass of water. I chugged back the entire glass. We all were distracted by the sound of Daryl's bike roaring through Alexandria.

All four of us gave simultaneous glances to one another and headed over to the front of the gate where Daryl stood.

"Daryl, where are you going?" Carl shouted at him. He didn't bother giving any of us a look. It's like we weren't even there. "Daryl?!" I called.

"Daryl, where the hell are you going?!" Rosita who was guarding the gate, asked. "Out." He smugly answered her as he shoved the gate open.

"Where the hell is he going?" Glenn asked Maggie who joined beside him along with Michonne. Daryl got back on his bike and rode off leaving the gate open. "How could you let him go?" I questioned Rosita. "Bailey, you really wanna start with me again?" She rolled her eyes and got closer to me.