Chapter 29

"We need to order more stocks of those hot leather jackets we got last week" Kathleen said to me. "They really sell fast, we only have maybe about three left and its still in high demand. Its like everyone is dying to have one"

"Guess people just love the uniform type of clothing" I chuckled.

"Hey, I own one of those jackets too you know" Kathleen said offended.

"Sorry, but I still think of it as uniform" I chuckled. "But I have to admit though, they are really hot. Maybe I would've owned one if I didn't already have hundreds of leather jackets".

I was at the store now with Kathleen sorting out things and stock clothes that we need to place in orders for. The store was closed now and Kathleen and I were checking what we still have in storage and what new stuff we'll want.
W"More like a thousand, and the weird thing is all of them are black. If you're gonna get so much jackets why have them in one color?" Kathleen said to me.

"That's not true, I have a couple brown and red ones too" I said to her.

"But most of them are black. Come to think of it you're always wearing something black. If you're not in full black you always have a black jacket or blazer, black pants or shoes. You're never not wearing black. Does this have anything to do with black representing your dark side" Kathleen teased.

"Shut up. It so happens that black is my favourite color. I just think that light coloured clothing are for pure, innocent and jovial people which doesn't quite fit my description" I said to her.

"See you love the black clothing because it does represent you" Kathleen chuckled.

"Whatever... So that's everything then that need to be ordered" I said rechecking the list I had in my hand.

"Yep, I think that's about it" Kathleen nodded.

Just then I heard the front door glass being tapped. I looked over to see Dominic standing there.

"What's he doing here?" I asked looking at Kathleen.

"I don't know" Kathleen shrugged but I didn't missed the blush that rises to her cheek.

"Hmm right" I said suspiciously before grabbing her hand pulling her with me to the door. I pulled out my phone dialling Dominic. He took out his phone looking at the caller's ID before giving me a 'what the hell' look. I motioned for him to answer it which he did.

"What?" Dominic answered.

"Hey. Sorry we're closed" I said teasing Dominic as I pointed to the closed sign that was facing his direction. "I don't think anything here would fit suit you either".

"Lexi, opened this door right now or I'll blow the glass in" Dominic said annoyed.

"Oh" I chuckled. "So you're the big bad wolf from the three little pigs story? Oh God I'm so scared"

"Lexi stop" Kathleen said laughing.

"He's the one out there huffing and puffing and threatening to blow the glass in" I laughed.

"Lexi, its not funny. Open the door or I'm gonna have to shoot the glass out" Dominic said.

"Oh I'd like to see you try. I'm like the third piggy that made his house out of bricks only difference is I replaced the old glasses and door with bullet proof glass" I chuckled causing Dominic to glare at me through the glass.

"Alright, Alright I'll let you in. No need to go climbing down the chimney" I chuckled opening the door.

"What the hell is your problem" Dominic said to me walking in.