Unknown Visit/Thank you.

+Gravity Falls: ?+

"Do you really want to watch them?" A young person's voice asked.

The other nodded and looked at the shack where tourists, some of the townsfolk were coming in and out of the Mystery Shack. "It won't be all the time, I promise. I just wanna see what the human family is like." The other's voice is also young.

"But what will they say when they know we're here!? We're totally gonna get punished for this!"

"We're not gonna get caught." The other rolled it's eyes and turned to their companion and kissed the person on the cheek. "You and your overprotective complex."

The person blushed and kissed the other back too. Then took the hand of the other. "I just don't want you to get hurt and have them sad."

The other smiled with a small blush on his cheeks. "Like I said, everything will be fine."

+Mystery Shack+

"I'm telling you guys, we meet and talked with Dipper last night!" Mabel told her Grunkles with her friends next to her. She crossed her arms and sighed.

"We believe you Pumpkin, but we're not sure what to do about it." Stan said to his niece rubbing the back of his neck.

Ford hummed in thought. "We should probably leave it as it is Mabel. We did enough in the past already."

The group nodded in agreement. They knew they couldn't do anything even if they wanted too. All they wanted was for Dipper to be happy with everything now. They had regret everything about wiping Dipper's memories, lying to him, keeping Bill from him, and so much more that could be said.

They went on with their normal routine like the meeting had barley even happened. Keeping in mind still, that Dipper was happy brightened their day. As the day went on the four could feel like they were being watched. Not just them, it was the townsfolk too, minus the small amounts of tourists.

"Grunkle Ford, why do I feel like we're being watched?" Mabel asked hugging herself. Feeling small goosebumps along her arms.

Ford stared at the gift shop door and walked over to it. He opened the door to look at the front lawn. 'Nothing's here... Weird. Could it be Bill? Or maybe Dipper?' He thought.

"Hey old man! Mind letting us through?" An arrogant voice ask.

"Be nice..." A shy voice told the other person.

Ford looked down and saw two kids in surprise. 'Were they always there?'

The two kids that Ford stared at were identical twins, but you could tell them apparent due to their color pattern. The first twin, the one that had an arrogant attitude, is obviously could be marked the older twin. Chocolate brown hair with blond strands here and there. Blue eyes, slightly tan skin, and his clothes were mostly a formal style. White dress shirt, black vest with a green crest over his heart, black pants, and black sneakers. The second twin, the kind one as Ford put it, is the younger twin from what he could tell. Blond hair mixed with brown strands is the boy's hair color. Light chocolate brown doe eyes, slightly tan skin, and his clothing more casual. A blue tee-shirt, black no sleeve zip up vest, black pants, and yellow sneakers. From the age the two looked to be around, they could be 7 years old.

Mabel seeing that her Grunkle was not talking came over to see what was going on. She peeked over Ford's shoulder and her eyes turned into hearts. The brunette ran past her Great Uncle and hug/tackled the two younger twins. "Awe~! You two are the two most adorable twins I've ever seen!" She exclaimed hugging the two kids in her grip tightly. Mabel let them go and asked for their names. "May I know your names?" They kinda seemed familiar for some reason.