Ah, Captain Again.

"You're not making any sense at all mate" I said

The smell of rum and sweat heavily coated the air, torches lit the streets and brawls broke out every few minutes. Yep, I'm in Tortuga.

*As I wandered the streets of Tortuga I noticed that the boats were left unattended. I do need a ship I thought but, then I need a crew I thought then sighed and walked into a crowded bar. Men were drinking and laughing, between a few men a fight broke out, but no one noticed, fights here were as common here as a guard in a castle. I sighed and sat at the bar, "hey that was m--" a man started to confront me about a seat, but when I looked up at him his tone grew small and he shrunk away with his friend.

"Now, what is a charming young woman such as yourself doing in a horrible place like this?" Someone asked, I smiled and glanced up to find a smiling Captain Ching. "Ching!" I yelled and threw my arms around him "how did you escape Jones?" I asked as I freed him from my arms.

"I swam" he said with a smile, I looked down to find that he was soaked from head to foot. "But, why are you here? Shouldn't you be with Jack on the Black Pearl?" he asked, I sighed...my Jack...

"Here's the long-short of it, we got caught in a hurricane with the Queen Anne's Revenge and The Cequntuara, they both attacked at the same time, Blackbeard came to the Black Pearl and stabbed me, then I blacked out. I woke up on my parents' ship which got attacked by the Kraken, then I was almost drowned by a current,  I woke up in a hut, then, once I told them I co-captained the Black Pearl they tied me to a pole over a fire. I distracted them with my cutlass, and my cutlass flew me all the way here." I explained with a sarcastic smile, Ching's eyes bulged and he laughed.

"Well, you've had a ride that a normal pirate usually gets in ten years" Ching said with a small smile as he sipped on a brown drink. "Unless you're Captain Jack Sparrow, of course" he added  "So, what are ye going 't do?" he asked, sitting down on a stool next to me.

"I plan to get a crew and steal a ship" I said with a smile as I sipped rum from a large, cold glass.

*Ching set up a table with a book that people wrote their names in if they wanted to be part of my crew. Ching manned that while I went to the docks and looked for a suitable ship. "No...no....no...no" I said as I went down the line "no...oh, hell no....no...no....n-yes!" I cried as I finally found the ship I was looking for. It had gray sails and a black hull with the name The Purple Gun written on the back "The Purple Gun" I read "good enough for me!"

I ran back to the bar where Captain Ching was waiting. "Pirates couldn't sign up fast enough!" he said to me "they all want to sail under a Pirate Lord...especially a female Pirate Lord!" Ching said with a wink, I rolled my eyes as my new crew followed us out of the bar and to the docks.

"Do you want to come along?" I asked Ching before we headed out to sea.

"No, I think I'll stay here and enjoy the rum and ladies before I face Mr.Jones again" he said with a crooked grin. I nodded understandingly and stepped back onto my new ship.

 "Where are we headed, Captain?" Someone asked.

"Singapore" I answered with a smile.

"What exactly are we looking for Cap'in?" another one of my crew asked.

"The chest of Davy Jones" I said with a smile as I unfurled a scroll that had the picture of the key to the chest of Davy Jones. When the other Pirate Lords and I were going to raise Calypso we stopped at the magic shop and the owner had that scroll on display. I thought we might need it later so I swiped it. I was also going by the pirate "guidelines" take what you can and give nothing back.

"Excuse me for questioning, Cap'in but what exactly are we looking for again?" one of my crew asked coming up to me. He had a short beard and one hazel eye and one green eye with holes in his smile where teeth should be.

"Ah!" I said and showed him and the rest of the crew the scroll.

"A key?" one of them asked, I smiled.

 "Yes! and gentlemen, what do keys do?" I asked, hoping for a good answer.

"Unlock things?" one of them asked.

"Yes!" I cried.

"So we're looking for whatever this key unlocks?" the cabin boy asked.

"No...lf we don't have the key, we can't open whatever we don't have that it unlocks, so, what purpose would be served in finding whatever need be unlocked, which we don't have, without first finding the key one uses?" I asked, rolling back up the scroll and placing it in my coat pocket.

"So, we're looking for the key?" the cabin boy asked. I sighed.

"You're not making any sense at all, mate" I said "any more questions?" I asked "Come on, then! Snap to it! Make sail, you know the drill...come on..oy! Oy!"

I cried as they parted the way to my quarters. "Ah, captain again" I said with a smile as I put down the scroll of the key on the table.