Mini Blake Griffins (Blake Griffin) -Teanna-

This one is for Myrikal ! I hope you like it even though it's a bit short (:

-Teanna's POV-

"Just come to the game. It'll be fine,"Blake insisted, pulling on my hand.

I'm 9 months pregnant with twins, and my husband is trying to force me to go to his basketball game, with our two sons, Brently and Ford.

"Come on Tee. I want you to come to one last game before you get caught up with the kids,"Blake said.

I asked,"What if my water breaks or something?" "It won't,"he replied. I groaned,"Blake, I don't want to."

Blake begged,"Please baby! Who knows when you'll be able to come to one of my games again? Just come please." I sighed,"Fine, I will."

Blake smiled and kissed my lips. "Thanks baby. Love you." I smiled,"Love you too Blake."

I slowly got up, which was hard to do with two kids in my uterus. I got changed into a Griffin jersey while Blake dressed Brently and Ford.

Then Blake drove us all over to the arena. I went and sat in my usual seat, behind the Clippers.

A few of them came over to say hi to Brently, Ford, and I. Most of them are great friends of mine since I see them so much.

Chris Paul walked over and gave me a gentle hug. "You and the twins good?"he asked. I nodded and tapped my stomach. "I'm holding in there. And these two are meant to pop out any day now,"I spoke. Chris chuckled and asked,"Is it very wise for you to be here right now then?" I answered,"Nope, not really. But Blake really wanted me to come. I couldn't say no." Chris laughed and shook his head before jogging away.

Blake came over and pecked my lips. "Are you okay?"he asked. I nodded and said,"Yup, I'm fine. Just making sure Ford and Brently don't run off."

Blake chuckled and looked at the two boys. "Hey, don't trouble your mom too much today, okay?" Ford nodded, and Brently just stared up at him, not old enough to realize what he was saying.

"Good luck baby,"I said before pecking Blake's lips. He smiled and jogged away.

Everything was going fine, and at halftime, Blake came running up to me. "What's wrong?"I asked. He replied,"I just wanted to check up on you." "I'm fine, Blake. Just focus on the game. You're doing great,"I complimented. He smiled. "I'm doing all of this for you, Teanna." I blushed a bit and shooed Blake off to the court.

During the 4th quarter, I felt a sharp pain in my uterus.

"Ow!"I yelped out in pain, getting the attention of some people nearby.

"Mommy, are you okay?"Ford asked, holding onto my arm. "Get daddy,"I huffed, feeling a contraction. "Daddy, daddy!"Ford screamed, jumping up and down.

The head coach noticed me and asked,"What happened?" "I think I'm going into labour,"I said before screaming out in pain. The coach called a time out and quickly called Blake over.

Blake ran up to me and asked,"Are you okay? Oh my god. Are you about to give birth?" "Get me to the hospital!"I shouted, feeling my waters break. Blake calmly tried to comfort,"Okay, uh, okay baby. Don't worry. It'll be okay."

He helped me into the parking lot, me screaming every 3 minutes or so with contractions.

"Blake, where are Ford and Brently?"I suddenly remembered, panicking. "Owww!"I howled. "They're with Chris. He offered to babysit them while you're in labour,"he explained quickly.

Soon, we were at the hospital. I was rushed into the emergency room, and after what seemed like a year of screaming and pushing, I gave birth to two twin boys.

I held them in my arms and started crying. Blake teared up and kissed my forehead.

"Baby, what're we going to name them?"he questioned. I smiled. "Brooklyn and Bryce." Blake grinned and said,"That's great."

Ford and Brently ran into the room with Chris a while later.

"Mommy, mommy!"Brently shouted as Blake picked him up. Ford asked,"Are you okay, mom?" I nodded.

"Boys, say hello to your little brothers, Brooklyn and Bryce,"Blake grinned. Ford gasped and Brently just laughed.

"I don't think I'm aware of what I have just gotten myself into. Raising 4 boys?"I realized.

Blake laughed and said,"Don't worry Teanna. We can do this." I smiled and nodded. "With you by my side, I can do anything, Blake."