01

Sakiko Sotaro. Nicknamed 'Kiko'. A brown eyed, long, jet black haired; non bender girl from the fire nation. She recently just moved to republic city a few months after her twentieth birthday. She was excited to finally be on her own, but also nervous.

"Finished." Kiko smiled, putting my hands on my hips. She had just finished packing everything. It took her atleast three days to finish.

Kiko put a strand of her hair behind her ear while taking a deep breath. It was now six, and she decided to go and explore town for the first time. Kiko grabbed a few of her belongings and headed out her apartment door. Kiko walked to the lobby, and the lobby man greeted her like every time he did when she would go down to the lobby for something she needed.

"Hello, Sakiko." She smiled at the man then left the apartment complex. Many people were on the streets driving, walking on the side walk, walking their animals. Kiko smiled. She liked this environment.

Kiko jumped when she felt something go around her leg, ran up her arm and onto her shoulder. She chuckled. "Hey little guy." It was a fire ferret.

"Pabu!" Kiko put her head up and look forward at a guy in earth kingdom clothes. He was running up to them. "Pabu, there you are."

"He's yours?" Kiko asked, looking at the ferret who was on her shoulder still. "Yeah, sorry."

"It's okay." Kiko picked up the fire ferret and carefully handed him to his owner. "Bye Pabu." Kiko slightly waved. As Kiko continued walking, the guy came closer to her. She heard the footsteps and stopped. Turning around, he stood there, his index finger towards her shoulder.

"Just in time." He nervously smiled. "Uh, I've never seen you around here."

"I just moved here."

"That's cool. What's your name?" He asked.

"Sakiko. Yours?"

"I like your name. And Bolin."

"Thanks. Well, I guess I'll see you around Bolin."

"Wait. Do you mind if I walked with you? I don't have anything to do and I'm so bored."

"Okay." Kiko shrugged. It wouldn't hurt, and she was pretty lonely. Bolin seemed friendly. "Really?" Bolin smiled.

"Yeah." Kiko nodded. "You can show me around town."

He nodded. They began to walk down the sidewalk and Pabu jumped onto Kiko's shoulder. "He likes you." Bolin smiled. "Does he?" Kiko pet the ferrets head softly.

"So, are you a bender?" Bolin asked. "No." Kiko shook her head.

"I'm an earth bender." He smirked. Kiko chuckled, "Oh, are you now?"

"Yup, I'm pretty good at it." He popped his collar. "I was actually on a pro bending team."

"What's pro bending?" she asked. "You don't know?!" Bolin asked.

Kiko shook her head.

"Oh, you should go to one of the games. There is one next week that me and my brother are going to. Wanna come?"'