F.1

People were getting into arguments. It was too much. I was just standing there.

"You're not my boyfriend!" I hear Ashley shout.

"I'm I not allowed to talk or to laugh is that it Ashton?" I heard Bryana throwing hands.

"We were literally just talking! That's it!" Jasmins face was red.

That's it. It was so much for me I've never heard this much yelling since summer 09. So I ran. I ran to the closest bathroom.

Flashback •

"Stop walking away when I talk to you Jorge!" My mother shouts.

"I don't wanna hear it Johanna!" My father shouts back.

"Stop yelling Darcy is sleeping!" My brother steps in. It was a lie I wasn't sleeping I was in my room crying.

I get up and walk to my door opening it. I sit on the stairs and watch the fight still crying. I hoped they would see me, maybe if they did they would stop.

I feel someone cover my ears and I turn to see it was my brother. I'm glad he wasn't out like he always was or maybe I would have drove myself crazy.

"I wanna go away. I wanna go away. I wanna go away." I repeat. I feel something wet on my arms it wasn't only my tears it was my brothers too.

Then I hear a smack and see my dads' cheek was red. She hit him my mother hit him. I've never seen my dad cry until today.

I run to my mother and pushed her. I run to my dad's arms and he hugs me. My brother does the same. We all look at my mother with shock. Like she's a ghost.

I never forgive my mother.
I will never.

Flashback over •

"Dar?" I hear Levi ask.
"Levi this is the girls bathroom." I giggle wiping my tears as I walk out.

"Why did you take such a long pee? Also why did you run?" He asks. He couldn't tell I was crying but I knew if it was Calum he would have known.

"I don't know." I bluntly say and shrug it off.

"Well I can have Brad drive me back to your dorm so we can work on the project. Is that Cool?" He asks and I nod as we walk out.

"Hey, sorry about the fighting are you ready do go?" Ashley asks.

"Oh I'm going to ride back with Levi. We have a project to do." I explain.