Classmates

Mingyu woke up and got dressed then headed downstairs and saw Mija eating her breakfast. Mingyu sat down next to Mija and started eating his breakfast while starting a casual conversation with Mija. When they finished breakfast they packed their bags and went outside waiting for Wonwoo and Bohyuk.

"Oppa, what if they don't want to walk with us? What if they want to be alone or--"

"Hi Mija!!" Bohyuk said cutting Mija off.

"Oh, hi Bohyuk." She said with a smile on her face. They started walking in the direction of their school leaving Mingyu and Wonwoo behind.

"Well they're obviously good friends." Wonwoo said.

"Yeah." Mingyu said awkwardly.

Wonwoo knew Mingyu wasn't that comfortable around him now because of what happened in the closet. He was worried Mingyu would hate him and tell everyone at the school he was gay, he didn't need people hating him again.

"Hey, Mingyu about yesterday in the closet it wasn't what you thought it was" Wonwoo said

"Haha, that umm yeah, uhh t-that was nothing right? It was dark so w-we couldn't see each o-others faces and didn't know h-how c-c-close we were." Mingyu said nervously while stuttering.

Wonwoo thought it was cute that Mingyu was nervous about what happened and he was stuttering a lot, but of course he couldn't say that to Mingyu. He didn't want him knowing he was gay and he was attracted to him. His only known Mingyu for 2 days and his already developed feelings for him.

They entered the school gates and the 2 boys were greeted by Vernon and Seungkwan.

"Where's the others?" Mingyu asked.

"They're somewhere around the school, I think Jihoon and Soonyoung are in the music room, Minghao and Jun are with the Chinese teacher learning some more korean, Seokmin, Seungcheol and Chan are walking around the school somewhere and Josh and Jeonghan are probably in the janitors closet making out." Seungkwan informed them.

"Right," Mingyu said dragging out the 't'. "So when you say making out in the janitors closet you mean in the library being nerds revising what we learnt yesterday in class?"

"Yep." Seungkwan said proudly

"I think you need another tour of the school Seungkwan." Mingyu said and walked away, dragging Wonwoo with him.

"Do you want me to show you around the school?" Mingyu asks happily and more confidently.

"Uhh sure? Would you mind?" Wonwoo asked

"Nah, I have nothing else to do." Mingyu said and smiled at him.

They walked around the school with Mingyu talking every 5 seconds explaining where they were and what subjects were used for what places. It took Mingyu about 10 minutes to show him around the school.

"Hey this is my timetable, my teachers are pretty good except for my English teacher. I'm pretty sure his jealous of my good looks." Mingyu said a bit cockily but then laughed it off along with Wonwoo.

"Who wouldn't be jealous with how you look." Wonwoo muttered.

"What did you say?" Mingyu asked.

"I uhh, I-I umm," Wonwoo was caught off guard with that question and couldn't think of anything else to say to him. "Ah! I don't have my timetable yet, could we go and get it?" Mingyu nodded and Wonwoo praised himself for making a good cover up sentence.

They were walking to the office when Wonwoo heard some girls giggling up ahead. He was looking at the floor but then decided to look up at the girls he could hear. He saw them whispering and pointing to Mingyu then they noticed him and they stopped there giggling, almost like they were going to judge him.

"Mingyu Oppa~~ Who's he?" The girl said in a fake voice.

"Oh this is Jeon Wonwoo, his new here. Wonwoo this is Amaya, she's Japanese," Mingyu said pointing to the girl who was using the fake voice. "This one is Seoyun, she's half Korean half American and the last one is Jihye who is fully Korean." Mingyu told him.

"Okay." Wonwoo stated, then started looking at them with a cold expression.

"Mingyu Oppa, is he an emo?" Jihye asked.

"Ani, his just not very social, please be nice to him." Mingyu said and giving them a smile, then they walked to the office again.

"You looked like you were going to murder them." Mingyu said to Wonwoo

"I'm not on good terms with girls, especially them type of girls." Wonwoo said

"Why them?"

"Them type of girls are fake, they act innocent when they get accused of something that they actually did do and if a person they hold a grudge on or hate is alone when they see them they act bitchy towards them and threaten them. Girls at my old school did that to me." Wonwoo said the last sentence in a whisper and Mingyu knew Wonwoo must've had a hard school life before he came here if girls threatened him that badly

"They're nice. I promise." Mingyu said and held his pinky out with a smile.

Wonwoo smiled back and enlaced his pinky with Mingyu's. They arrived at the office and got Wonwoo's timetable. They had all of the same classes apart from math and science, but other than that they were happy. The bell rang and the first class they had was English.

"Ready to see Mr. Kim get jealous of me." Mingyu asked Wonwoo and he just laughed

They entered the class and Wonwoo followed Mingyu to his desk. Wonwoo sat down next to Mingyu thinking it was okay because he didn't see anyone else he knows and no one was already sitting there. Josh, Jihoon and Chan came up to their desk and they were talking to them but Wonwoo wasn't listening and instead staring outside the window, watching all the students walk to their class.

"Um excuse me you're in my seat." Wonwoo felt a tap on his shoulder and heard a female. He turned around to see it was Amaya and she looked annoyed. Wonwoo just stared at her with a blank face the continued looking out the window.

"Ugh, HEY! Didn't you hear me? I said you're in my seat!" By now the whole class was looking at him, but still, he ignored it.

"Hey, um, Amaya could you maybe sit somewhere else for today please? Wonwoo doesn't know many people in this class and he knows me the best, so it would be better for him." Mingyu politely asked Amaya.

"Sure Oppa." Amaya said happily, also in a fake voice, and walked off to sit at another desk.

"See her fake voice just then." Wonwoo said to Mingyu 

"She's just trying to keep her reputation up of being the most nicest popular person, she was just annoyed you were sitting next to me because she always sits there. Besides, everyone says we have a thing going on and that we're friends with benefits but in reality we're not. I just go with it to not upset her because I know she likes me." Wonwoo was about to reply but the teacher walked in and told the class to quiet down.

"Okay class, today we have a new student. Please come up and introduce yourself." Wonwoo obeyed what he said and walked up to the front of the class and faced it.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jeon Wonwoo imnida. I hope we can all get along." Wonwoo said and did a 90 degree bow. He walked back to his seat with some girls whispering about him. Some saying he was hot and others saying he was weird and looked like he has no emotion. 'This is going to be a long school year.' Wonwoo thought to himself as he sat back in his chair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That 18 second teaser of Doyoung Sm released is wrecking my life

I think I know who my NCT Bias is ;-;