Never would have thought.

~Brea~

We were sitting back in the bio ship and Wally and I were sitting together, he had his arm around my shoulder and I couldn't keep the smile off my face.

I did it, I won.

I got them back.

I finally told Wally I loved him. Could this day get any better? I thought sighing contently.

I told you he like you. M'Gann stated matter in factually. I jumped and looked at everyone who was looking at me.

"I said that in the mind link didn't I?" I asked, Everyone nodded before we heard Batman's voice over the com.

"Go pick up Zatanna, she should be there for the party." He stated.

"Party?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, we got together and planned a party. It was kind of a given that you were going to kick Vertigo's butt." Wally smiled giving my cheek a kiss.

I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. It really couldn't get any better could it?

|At the party!|

I flew over to Mom and Dad as soon as we got there. I wrapped my arms around there shoulders, "I love you guys." I smiled and kissed there cheeks. Mom smiled and laughed.

"We love you too, but I think that there is someone else you need to be with." Mom smirked, I groaned and blushed. Before I could respond I was super speeded away.

"Wally!" I laughed when he set me down, he smiled and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and held his cheeks. When we parted, he smiled widely and spun my around. "You are such a dork." I spoke quietly. Wally put his hands on my waist.

~Wally~

I looked at her in awe, we kissed. I kissed my best friend and lived to tell the tale. I had taken her on top of the mountain as the sun was setting, her golden hair looked like actual gold, her eyes looked so much bluer. My hands were on her waist and she had her hands on my biceps she was looking out at the water though. I couldn't help my self and I kissed her cheek. She looked over at me a smiled. "You missed." She laughed softly before standing on her tip toes and kissed me.

"Are we dating now?" I asked awkwardly. She looked down.

"It's gonna be weird, but if you want I wouldn't be opposed." Brea spoke softly.

"Alright so as your boyfriend I demand constant cuddles and kisses." Brea rolled her eyes and pecked my lips.

"You'll have to catch me, with out super speed." She smiled and booped my nose. She ran down the mountain, I laughed an ran after her.

She ran in through the back where everyone was grilling out, she laughed as she looked over her shoulder and winked. She ran through the door and I lost her, I knew my best friend she was hiding. "Brea." I called playfully, I waiting to hear her giggle. I saw her talking to the team and I smiled and wrapped my arms around her, she looked up over her shoulder. "Got you."

"You know I always knew this was going to happen." Robin smiled, he had his arm around Zatanna's waist. M'Gann had her arm around Conner's waist he had his arm around her shoulders. Kaldur and Artemis were standing closer then normal.

"What all of us being in a relationship?" I asked, everyone looked over at each other surprised. "Oh please, you can all see that Brea and I are in love. I can't see when you guys are? Kaldur, Artemis?" I asked rasing an eyebrow.

"How did you know!" Artemis asked, I laughed but Brea beat me to it.

"Both of you guys are standing, really close to each other. Artemis really doesn't like people touching her, Kaldur you are polite so you always give people space. It seems obvious from the outside." Brea smiled as she held my hands that were on her stomach.

"Well I guess cat's out of the bag." Art laugh.

|Next day.|

~Brea~

"Hey mom?" I called as I walked downstairs. Mom was making breakfast and she turned to smile at me.

"What's up sweetheart?" She asked as she continued to scramble her eggs.

"What would you say if I told you that I don't want to be Kid Canary anymore. I wanna be my own hero, I don't exactly fit the criteria anymore." I explained. Mom nodded.

"I was going to ask you the same thing, you are now a hero. Weather or not everyone thinks you are or not." Mom smiled, "So what were you thinking?" Mom asked as she gestured for us to sit down. 

"Well I was thinking that I could be called 'Solar Flare' and my suit could have like orange, red and yellow like a fire or sun! I also want boots but not like combat boots-" I rambled.

"I think I have the perfect idea." Mom smiled as we went to eat and then get to work on my suit.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys!

So here's a brand new chapter, obviously. It wasn't ment to be important just a good ole' filler, but I want to know what you guys think should happen in the next chapter! I don't wanna jump stright into another advent I have planned so I need some ideas, also what do you guys want me to when this ends? Do you want a sequel or should I make a part 2? Let me know what you guys want! After all I don't write this for my self! Bye guys!

~Briz