2)A kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)

pic of Jake-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

=========================================================================

*beep beep*

“Ahh!” I slapped fiercely at the tiny night stand next to my bed looking for the alarm clock.

*Beep beep*

“I hear you! Know shut up!” I still couldn’t find the alarm clock and I'm too lazy to open my eyes so I snatched the annoying thing and chucked it at the wall instantly shutting up. “Ha now what! And look I'm still in bed what you going to do about that?!” I yelled then tossed and turn to a new sleeping position.

I heard a chuckle then heavy footsteps moving closer and closer to my bed…

“Wake up!” someone throw ice cold water on me.

“Ahh!” I screamed in my super girly voice while jumping 50 feet in the air. I franticly looked around my room and spotted Jake doubled over laughing his ass off. “What the hell Jake?!”

He looked up then falls to the floor laughing again. “I- I been here…” he started laughing again, “Since 9 trying…” more laughing, “To get you up!”

I look at my phone and saw it was only 10 o’clock in the morning! “Why?!”

”Remember were going to the mall today!” he cheered.

I searched my memory, mall, today, with Jake? Nope I didn’t see it here. I gave a question glare to Jake, “I sent you a text last night and you said yes! I also sent like 3 other text just to remind you?!”

I grabbed my phone and looked at last night massages and sure enough he was right, “C’mon you can’t text me at 12 and expect me to be fully awake!”

“My bad! Next time I’ll come over and sneak in your window to tell you!” he winked at me.

“Go for it! It is pretty funny to watch you climb up to my window,” I gave him a smile.

“Whatever,” he mumbled. Jake wasn’t a very active person when it came to sports.

“Well the mall? Yeah I'm up for that! I need some new sexy outfits for summer! And there will be some sexy eye candy!” yum males, there strong arms and rock hard abs! I liked my lips, “Let’s go!” I grabbed Jakes arms and started dragging him to the door.

“OK fine but I'm pretty sure you’re not a Hollister model,”

“What are you talking about?” I asked annoyed, he is wasting perfect boy time… wait I mean shopping ha ha.

“You’re only wearing your boxers,” he checked me out.

“Like what you see?” I winked at him.

“Please just but some clothes on before you start blinding people,”

“I now I am just that sexy!”

“That wasn’t meant in a good way!” he exclaimed while I walked into my closet. I saw my favorite jeans with holes in random places and grabbed a button up white shirt and leather jacket. Damn I look hot! I walked out of the closet, ha I'm gay get it?! I lolled myself.

I modeled walked my way over to Jake who sat down on my bed and sat on his lap, “Well hello there!”

“Get off me so we can go,” he rolled his eyes.

“Yay shopping!”

“You are so gay!”

“Well duh!” I yelled as I skipped out of the room.

“Damn! Look at that blonde over there sitting on the bench!” I cried jumping up and down pointing so Jakey can see.

“I don’t like blondes,” he shrugged.

“Whatever more for me!” I said while walking over to the sexy thing. I sat down next to him. He snuck a glance over my way and smirked.

“Hello,” his angel like voice song out. I looked over at him and realized it wasn’t for me. I pouted as a spotted another blonde standing next to him. The one sitting next to me got up and kissed the new guy. Boy on boy action so hot! “Take a picture it last longer!” he joked.

“Can I?!” I started to pull my phone out of my pocket.

“No!” the blonde laughed while the new blonde growled.

“Ok sorry,” I mumbled, “got your hand full with this one,” I whisper to him.

“Tell me about it! But is one hell of a kisser!” he winked at me.

“Oh yeah well I think he should prove it!” I wink back.

“Oh I don’t think so!” the new blonde yelled.

“Oh Rent don’t get your panties in a bunch!” oh so his name is Rent.

“I can help with that problem Rent!” I said in my seductive voice.

“Oh will you I hate doing it! It would be awesome if I got a break!” he begged.

“Ken I swear if you offer me up to this guy one more time I am so dumping you!” Rent promised.

“NO!” Ken clinked to him, “Don’t leave! I love you!”

“Sure you do,” Rent muttered under his breath, “I love you to babe,” then they broke out into a make out section.

“Well I leave you two alone, bye!” I ran back over to Jake.

“SO how did that go?” Jake asked when I rejoined him.

“Weird,” I replied.

“I thought so,” he laughed. “Oh crap! But your hood on and don’t look up!” Jake hissed in my ear while doing the same. I slowly did what he said peaking a glance up and saw Zain and Jess walking towards us.

“Crap!” I whispered.

“Why look who it is!” I heard Jess voice then saw his footsteps stop in front of me. Don’t look up! Don’t look up!

“Oh it’s the fag!” Zain growled. He was definitely mad from the kiss we shared yesterday. *Evil Laugh* “what you smiling about fag?!”

“OH just how you tasted like chocolate chip cookies yesterday!” I smirked at him. He raised right hand to slap me but instead I raised my left knocked his arm away from me and rubbed his check with my right hand. “That right slap me like you did last night babe!” I joked. He raised his arm again but in a fist this time. I quickly grabbed his arm and rubbed up and down. “No no no,” I shock my finger in his face, “you don’t want to start anything do you?”

“I hate you fag!”

“You weren’t saying that last night!” he jumped on me.

“Aw hell no! Jakey hold my purse!” pushed Zain off of me and he tripped over Jakes foot falling on his butt! Jake and I were hutched over laughing.

“Oh no fag!” Jess yelled and I saw his fist flying towards me. I ducked out of the way and did a ninja kick like thing causing him to also fall on his butt.

“Yeah take that you line!” (A/N I used line as an insult because lines are straight like Jess and Zain.) I spit on both of them and took off before they got up.

=================================================================

to lazy to edit :P if there is any major mistakes just tell me so i can fix them :)

thank you so much for reading my story and hopfully linking it!! i loved my comments on my last update and it makes me so happy that you rly like it :D upload by the weekend