Chapter 38

When we parted I just stared at him in shock, he blushed and smiled.

"Sorry, I just....I've been wanting to kiss you, but I thought you wouldn't want me to since you...uh...didn't love me." He whispered.

I chuckled softly and grabbed his face, I then crushed my lips to his. Needing more. He pulled me close as our lips danced against each other.

He suddenly picked me up, causing my legs to wrap around his waist. He then sat down on one of the couches, causing me to straddle him.

We kissed for god knows how long, but we eventually parted for air. I blushed when I realized that I had just kissed him. He, on the other hand, had the largest smile on his face.

"I love you, so much." He murmured, putting his forehead against mine.

I smiled and gently stroked his cheek, "And I love you."

"Do you....uh....want to, you don't have to if you don't want to but...if you do, would you, uh, go on a...um...date with...me?" He asked nervously.

I grinned, "That would be...amazing."

"No, not that color. Doesn't look good on you, no offense." Nicole muttered as she searched through more dresses.

I frowned, "Just because you say no offense, doesn't mean I won't be offended."

Nicole rolled her eyes, "Honey, don't get offended. Red just isn't your color. Like pink isn't mine, goddess, I look terrible in pink. Hate that color too."

"But didn't you have this pink dr-

"Sh! We are never to talk about that...thing. My sister forced me to take it."

I rolled my eyes at her, if fashion police existed, Nicole would be the chief. She always had designer clothes and would comment on someone's outfit all the time.

I chuckled when she tripped over one of her heels, she flashed me a playful glare.

"You would have done the same thing. Oh! This is your color!" She suddenly beamed.

I frowned as she sprinted out of her hell of clothes, a beautiful black dress was in her hand.

"This is absolutely perfect for you! It's short, tight, and beautiful." She grinned.

"And it'll drive Alaricas crazy."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not trying to have sex with the guy."

"Well, you might end up wanting his dick. Just put it on."

"We just got through more of our fears, sex is pushing it. Plus, I want it to be romantic. I don't want to be marked and mated right after I told him that I love him." I scowled.

She shrugged, "You can have sex and not mark each other. But now that he knows you love him and are willing to be by his side as his mate, he's going to become more possessive. The urge to mark each other will grow stronger."

I swallowed, "I know, but I want to take it slow. I don't want to rush him into anything either. Besides, I'm only nineteen."

"Yes, and he's twenty-one."

"So?"

"So...you two are pretty much adults."

"Who aren't ready." I sighed.

"Did he get a boner when you guys made out?"

"Nicole!"

"What? It's just a question." She mumbled.