Chapter 3~

(Isabelle's pov.)

As I'm sitting in a chair listening to music with my ear buds in when a red haired girl who looks about 18 or 19 sits next to me. I took out my ear buds and smiled at her, she smiled back.

"Hi I'm Jacqueline Emerson but you can call me Jackie. I saw you from over there and I was wondering, are you that girl from Orphan?" She says nicely.

"Yep that's me! I'm Isabelle Fuhrman. You can call me Iz, Izzy, Belle, whatever you want." I say smiling.

"Whoa you were amazing in that movie!" She says.

"Awe thanks! So Jackie, what are you going to South Carolina for?" I ask.

"I'm in a new movie, The Hunger Games. You?"

"I'm in that movie too!"

"Who are you playing? Wait! Don't tell me! ...Katniss?"

I sigh, "No, I auditioned for that part but they said I was too young for it."

"Oh, well that sucks, I'm sure you would have done perfect.... Clove?"

"Yeah! How'd you guess?"

"Well you were really good at killing people in Orphan, so you'd probably get a main killer part."

I smile, "Yeah, I guess I never thought of that....... Foxface?"

"How did you guess?"

"You just have the Foxface, face... If that made sense..."

"It did," She smiles.

"I'm sure you'll be great!" I say

"You too!"

Then our flight is called and we talk the whole time! When we land we get in a taxi, head to our hotel, and decide to share a room. I'm glad I made a friend already.