0.3

"Today, Ladybug has stolen yet another of the paintings that arrived in Paris' museum,..." he stopped listening and sighed. 

"What am I supposed to do, Plagg?" Adrien's head hit his pillow.

"I told you, the best way to stop her is to figure out her identity," Plagg shrugged.

"Yes, but she is always faster than me," he sighed. 

"Who cares about speed? You're the quiet one," Plagg stated as he chewed a piece of camembert. "Try sneaking up on her,"

"That's a good idea, Plagg," Adrien smiled as his kwami. "Coming from you,"

The cat kwami looked at him and rolled his eyes. 

"Plagg, claws out," 

-------------------------

It wasn't long, when he saw Ladybug sitting on the Eiffel Tower, looking down on the city. 

"Wasn't it nice when we were patroling together?" he asked, startling her. She shot up, looking at him carefully. 

"Just sit, I'm not here to take you in," Chat sighed and sat down. Ladybug sat down too, but she went a little away from him, just in case.

"Y-Yeah," she answered, looking at him. If she left her gaze off him, there might be a chance he could grab her. 

"I remember the last patrol," Chat said, leaning on the railing. "I remember you were talking about a boy. No matter how much it hurt me, I was happy for you,"

When Ladybug said nothing, Chat turned his head to face her. "Do you still like him?"

She was suprised actually. 

"Yeah, I do," she answered honestly. He smiled at her. 

"That's nice,"

They were quiet for a while, nobody spoke up. She seemed to relax a little, so he took a chance and moved a little closer to her. 

She didn't react, but she sure did see it. 

"Can I ask you a question?" Chat asked. 

Ladybug looked at him suspicious, but when he stared in her eyes, she nodded. 

"Why couldn't you just deny rumours?" 

Ladybug rolled her eyes. "We've been over this, Chat. They got what they wanted,"

Chat sighed. He knew the answer. It was always the same. "You could just ignore it,"

"I'm kind of happy I didn't. It's fun," she shrugged, but Chat looked down at the city again. 

She didn't know when, but she leaned her head on his shoulder. It felt so natural, just like the old times, when they were partners. 

"I miss this," Chat said, sighing. 

"You sigh a lot, if you haven't noticed, kitty cat," she laughed a little. 

"I have a reason," he replied, not looking at her. 

"You know, I never noticed you because of the boy. It's probably the only thing I regret," she smiled, pulling him closer by the collar. 

Chat's eyes widened. What was she doing?

"I never noticed how attractive you actually are," she smirked and pulled him even closer. He was in shock. That was the only thing he was sure of. 

They were only centimeters apart and Chat's heart was beating so loud he was sure Ladybug could hear it.  

"You're still the old kitty cat," she wispered by his lips, so the warmth of her breath tickled Chat's lips. "So easy to tease,"

Chat knew this wasn't right, but he wanted to kiss her. So badly. 

She wanted him to kiss her, because if she did it, she would have showed her feelings. She was torn between Adrien and Chat for a little while now. 

But she didn't mind being this close to one of them. 

Chat was determined, he wouldn't give up no matter how much he wanted to. He wanted to finally kiss her, after so much time, but not like this. This wasn't right.

She just groaned at the cat's stubbornness, so she closed the gap between them. 

His lips were soft, softer than she expected. And of course warm. 

But he still didn't give up. He didn't kiss her back, no matter how hard was it for him. 

She moved away and rolled her eyes. "A stubborn one, aren't you?"

Chat took a deep breath, before standing up. He bit his lip and sighed. 

"Don't do that ever again," he said. 

"Oh why? Can't kitty take the teasing?" Ladybug joked a little, but Chat's eyes told her he wasn't playing around. 

"Oh come on. You wanted to kiss me countless times before, why not now?" Ladybug rolled her eyes. 

"Because it's wrong. The times I wanted to kiss you were the ones we spent together as partners, as friends. But now .." he looked all around them. "..-we're nothing of that anymore,"

Ladybug stood up too, shrugging. "Your loss, I guess,"

Chat saw how she jumped from the Eiffel Tower, but he didn't go the other way. He silently followed her as she jumped from roof to roof. How she moved in the wind with elegance. 

Her hair was all around her face, but the smirk was still present on her face. She laughedand muttered something to herself, then jumped on another building. 

She took out her yoyo and swinged across the road. 

Chat hidden in shadows he followed, making sure she wouldn't see him. Maybe he can actually succeed this time.

She stopped for a moment. She looked around.

"Am I getting mad?" she mumbled as she started running again. He let out a sigh of relief and followed not so far behind. 

She stopped again. She looked in Chat's direction, but her eyes spotted something else than the cat-themed hero.

"Alya get out of here," she said, clearly hearing an annoyance in her voice. She didn't want to deal with this now. 

Chat could see clearly in the dark, but he wasn't sure the figure was Alya.

"H-How did you know it was m-me?" she asked.

"Please, you've been following me since the first day. I think I'm going to recognize my favourite blogger," Ladybug smirked.

She didn't want to hurt Alya as Marinette, but when she was Ladybug everything was totally different. Chat wanted to jump there and stop her, but if he did that he would blow his cover.

"How was I ever a fan of you?" Alya asked. She didn't want to cry, but tears fell from her eyes anyway.

"Oh please, you should have seen it coming," Ladybug rolled her eyes. "Now if you excuse me, I'm leaving,"

Chat wanted to calm Alya down, but he needed to do this. 

Ladybug landed on her balcony and laguhed to herself. It was fun. 

She undid her transfrom and Chat gasped. "Marinette,"

------------------------------------

I guess that happened. My hand slipped,  ooopss?