The 56 Avengers Cats

1. A Siamese cat with one missing eye. Her name is Pancake (Natasha named her), and she is sweet but WILL scratch you if you go near Natasha. She instantly formed a bond and stalks her around the tower, which Natasha loves, because Pancake just has little paws and she's soft and she purrs and SHE'S JUST SO DARN CUTE 

2. Damien. Tony named him, and although he tried to name him Satan, Steve talked him out of it. Damien only likes Pepper and Clint, and will attack anybody else who comes near him. He has black and brown fur, and enjoys stepping on people's feet (he's a big cat), destroying his surroundings, attacking inanimate and animate objects, and yowling loudly at 2 in the morning. He has long fur and WILL scratch you. 

3. Sasha is a smol and petite light gray cat with short fur, probably one of the shyest of the bunch. She enjoys hiding in Steve's closet and sleeping inside of his shoes (she's so tiny even though she's an adult cat), stealing small bits of cheese from the kitchen, and toys that look like mice. Although she won't specifically seek attention, she loves everybody. 

4. Waffle (Ok, this is one of my friend's cats but how can I NOT include her in this) is a light gray color with white paws and short fur. She is a chubby kitty and will most likely kill you someday. Seriously, if you anger her, she will bite, scratch, and quite possibly grow opposable thumbs and stab you. Despite her not being one to fight with other cats, she is definitely the leader, and nobody really knows how. It just sort of happened, and now she is the queen. For a few certain people, she will occasionally allow them to pet her, but it takes a long time to earn her trust. She enjoys food, sleep, the blood of her enemies, and catnip. Her special skills include death glaring, mind control, intimidation, and cute deadliness. Do not, and I repeat, do NOT, underestimate this cat.

5

5. Nugget: Nugget is a young cat with half an ear missing, and his short fur is varying shades of blonde. (Yes, Natasha named him). He's perpetually confused and likes to hide in trash cans, occasionally reading Kylux fanfiction online, or at least staring at the screen with the Kylux fanfic up. Nobody can figure out how he manages to open the computer, but, well, whatever. Nugget also enjoys skittering around the hallways at high speeds at all hours and yowling loudly, and knocking food off tables. Unintentionally. Probably. Yeah, no. He does this on purpose. 

6. Addison: Addison is weird. Her fur is different shades of brown and red, and she doesn't have short fur, but not long fur either. Kind of in the middle. She is also a smol. Her special abilities include turning on the TV and computer, being annoying, knocking things off of surfaces (this is 100% on purpose and you know it), eating food, biting the tops of people's heads for no reason, chewing on people's hair, coughing up hairballs in Tony's shoes (and ONLY in Tony's shoes, when he's being particularly annoying), walking across the piano and refusing to stop, reading fanfiction (Tony insists that cats can't read English or use a computer, but Tony is a hater and needs to stop), chasing laser lights, hanging from the ceiling, climbing drapes, being completely adorable, and being an attention seeking little jerk. Addison is still a great cat, but, like I said, she's still an annoying, cute, endearing kittten. Steve, after catching up with modern culture a bit (and with the help of Natasha, Clint, and Bruce) got her a little TARDIS house, a fez, and a bow tie. She is also one of the ones who tears through the tower at random while yowling at all hours of the day and night.