Chapter Twenty Eight

Comment and make me super happy!!
This chapter was my longest. Back to shorts.
*trigger warning maybe idek*

Enjoy (Not edited)
---

Surprisingly, I stayed awake throughout the car journey. Even when I was wide awake, a car journey put me to sleep.

As we drove in the dark, the lights on the side of the road guiding us, I was relaxed. The heat was on and it made my eyes droopy but I managed to stay awake.

Seth finally pulled the car to a stop in an empty car park. I didn't seen what way we had come. I looked forward and all I could see was a small pathway.

"Oh my god, are you going to kill me?" my eyes widened.

YES, BECAUSE IF HE PLANNED TO KILL YOU, HE WOULD TOTALLY TELL YOU!

He didn't respond instead lay back in his seat, "Hurry and get out"

"What about you?" I asked suspiciously.

Finally he turned to look at me, "You're slower than a sloth. I'm waiting for you to get out so I don't have to stand in the cold for ages.

When I saw no joke on his face I let out a small huff but exited the car anyway. Just when I was shutting the door his shut at the same time. My brow furrowed, okay maybe he was kind of right.

"Come on" He began walking off and I quickly ran after him. Why did I think it was a better idea to go outside in the dark after watching a horror better? It was hardly better than staying in a dark room alone..

I tried my best to stay as close as possible to him but at the same time keep a distance so he didn't realize. At one time, I brushed into him and flinched away but he didn't do anything, he blankly ignored it.

Maybe he didn't even feel it.

After a minute of walking, we came out to a private like park thing. There was a beautiful lake in the middle, with a green field one side, a few park benches and a rocky path.

Why the hell was a beautiful place like this so hidden?!

The moon reflected off the lake, making the illusion it was lighting up. It was absolutely beautiful. Trees were usually looking really threatening at night but these ones didn't. The place gave me a sense of relaxation.

I didn't realize I had sped up, due to my curiosity before Seth stopped me by gripping my wrist, "Slow down or somehow, knowing you, you'll get lost"

I obeyed and slowed down to a walk beside him, "It's so pretty"

I looked up to him and I almost thought he had been looking at me but I was probably imagining the quick turn of his head. "Yeah"

Not only had Seth agreed me once, he called a place beautiful.

"How did you find it?"

"I played here when I was younger"

"With who?"

Why the hell did I even ask that?

"It doesn't matter who, does it?" He walked over to a bench, wiping it with his hand before sitting.

"You can go and look around, but not to far. You'll probably drown" He told me but instead I sat down. I didn't mean to but I just sat and continued to look at him.

"Why did you take me out here.. at this time?"

"You couldn't sleep"

"You could"