Koneko X Male Reader (#5)

Here we are again my friends time for part 5. Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------
"What should we do president?" Koneko asked as you grunted in discomfort due to the broken ribs.

"Well we need to heal him first or he'll die from those injuries."

Koneko nodded her head in understanding and looked back at you.

Sadness flooded her mind as the thought of losing you appeared in her mind. In truth, she did like you a little bit.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You crash to the ground and keep rolling until you come to a rugged stop.

"Damn.....the...that...hurt." you wheeze out. Pushing yourself up fails as a sharp pain pierces your ribs. Looking down your face turns milk white as you vomit.

The skin surrounding your ribcage has sagged due to almost all your ribs being shattered.

Once the shock subsided you try and push yourself up again. You let out a loud pain filled wheeze as you manage to steady yourself.

Looking up at the creature that towers above you. Cracking a smile you start laughing for no reason.

You continue to laugh until the creature backhands you.

Your sent flying again until you slam hard on the ground. Pain burns through your left arm.

Looking over at your left arm causes you to vomit again as pain replaces the shock.

Your left arm is broken at the elbow and twisted in another direction.

Hearing footsteps in front of you cause your head to slowly turn and see the creature smiling at you. You smile back "Fuck you!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kiba burst in through the door alongside him was a very worried looking Asia as well as a disgruntled Issei.

We all smiled now knowing we could now heal (Male Name)'s injuries.

The smiles and hope turned into concerned frowns and sadness.

As (Male Name) screamed in pain again. Another loud and sickening break of bone was heard. We all looked over to see his left arm at an odd angle.

It was obvious the elbow was broken. Issei took one look and vomited outside.

"What happens here?" Asia genuinely questioned. "No time to explain just heal (Male Name)" was all Rias could say.

"Yes president, Koneko come to help me please," Asia said

"Alright," Koneko replied in the same monotone voice.

"Alright before we begin I need to you reset his arm." " As you wish," Koneko replied to Asia

"CRACK!!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The creature smiled at you as it drew closer and closer. You stared in fright at the monster before you.

Standing ten feet tall, clad in dark blue scale plates and smaller scales was the beast from your nightmares.

It hunched over with five clawed fingers on each hand and five clawed toes on each foot. Six-inch claws grew out of each finger and toe.

Rows of serrated teeth grew in its lizard-like a mouth. And finally, two horns spiraled on the top of its head along with those piercing red eyes.

(The Deathclaw from Fallout 4 basically)

You backed away from the fearsome sight of the monster. You wanted to get up and run but couldn't. You were frozen with fear.

Suddenly you felt your arms break again with a loud crack. The pain was terrible.

Then a soothing green aura surrounded you and all pain in your body subsided. Looking up you froze again since the beast was smiling again.

And you knew why this time. Wasting no time you took off running in the opposite direction.

The chase was on and the creature knew it could have more fun with you this time.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Okay his injuries are healed president," Asia said cheerfully

"Thank you, Asia," Rias said quite pleased with her work.

"President Rias what should we do about (Male Name)?" Akeno questioned.

We need to figure out what's wrong first then we can take action.

"Can't I go back to sleep" Issei mumbled as he began to fall asleep.

"Asleep.....asleep...wait that must be it!" Rias shouted.

Issei snapped awake from the shouting only to fall asleep again a second later. Despite clearing his stomach a few moments ago.

"What did you figure out president?" everyone questioned.
-----------------------------------------------
Looks like they figured out what's wrong. Anyways hope you have a wonderful day. Peace my demon army and as usual boob squeeze.

Care to say anything CJ?

CJ: *inhales and eyes turn white* MEGA ULTRA SUPER COMBO EXPLOSIVE BOOB SQUEEZE!!!!!

Me: *snickers* jeez bro

Both of *laughing our butts off*

Word Count: 779 words

Time Finished: 8:58 AM

Where: Science class

Songs Listened To Disturbed - Save Our Last Goodbye, Hollywood Undead - Circles, Thousand Foot Krutch - The Art of Breaking, Hollywood Undead - Belief.