Weekends

"Taehyung-ah, I'm jealous of your skinny jeans"

"Why?"

"Because they're touching your ass and I'm not"

The younger stopped applying his eyeliner and frowned, looking at Jimin -who was sat on his bed- through the mirror. "Is this your way of trying to seduce me? Because you're really not getting any better at it" Taehyung said as picked up his comb and sorted out his hair.

"Give me some time, I'll get better eventually.. Anyway, do you have to go? I'm going to die of boredom. When you left me for Tuan the other day I was bored out of my mind" Jimin complained, flopping back on the bed.

"That's not my problem. I have a job that I need to attend to. I've already taken the last few weekends off but I can't anymore. And I'm only gonna be gone for the morning and maybe a bit of the afternoon. I'll be back eventually" Taehyung replied, checking his makeup in the mirror.

Jimin sat up on the bed again, crossed legged. "You know, the idea of you being fucked by other guys does not please me"

"Oh yeah, then why do you masturbate to my videos every night?"

Jimin fell silent for a moment, causing the younger to grin in victory. "In my defense, I mainly watch your solo videos.." He mumbled, looking down at his hands.

"Yah, you didn't answer my question last time. How many guys have you been with?"

"That's because you called me a fucking whore"

"I thought we were over that.."

Taehyung let out a sigh as he went to grab his jacket.

"I've only dated a couple of guys. I don't really want to date because they can never seem to accept who I am. I'm a pornstar. And a fucking good one at that"

Jimin smirked, mentally agreeing with him. "What about Tuan, would you ever date him?" He asked curiously. Taehyung eyed up the older, raising an eyebrow as he turned to face the boy.

"Park Jimin, are you jealous?"

Jimin scoffed, looking away. "As if I'd be jealous of that.. thing. I already know that I'm going to win you over so there's nothing to be jealous of" He replied, somewhat confidently.

The younger was finding this quite amusing, wanting to further annoy Jimin. "I would date him, though" He spoke, catching the older's attention. "I mean, he's gorgeous and his body is to die for. Plus, he already treats me like a princess so he'd be the perfect boyfriend" He said, glancing over at Jimin to see his reaction.

Jimin was not pleased at all.

He looked as if he was about to go on a killing spree.

Taehyung couldn't help it and so burst out laughing. "You should've seen the look on your face. But no, I wouldn't date Mark hyung. He's too much of a good friend. And also, in the industry I'm in it's not great if you have a boyfriend. I mean, guys are fucking you all the time. Who would want to date someone who does that?"

".. Then why don't you quit?" Jimin asked, causing the pink haired boy to fall silent.

"I like my job. I'm getting late, I need to go now. I'll see you later, Jimin" Taehyung said, waving before leaving.

Jimin heaved a sigh, falling back onto the bed.

"Aish, pornstars nowadays.."

----

It was around 11am and Jimin was lying across the couch, watching some TV show whilst eating a packet of fried seaweed. He was hungry again but didn't know how to cook so he decided to wait for Taehyung to come back.