Bill and Fleur's Wedding

I straightened out my light pink, floor length dress and adjusted the lace sleeves before we walked into the tent, the crowd gave a collective sigh as Fleur walked in with her dad. I walked down the isle along side Ginny and Gabrielle who were the other bridesmaids, we walked in front of Fleur who seemed to be gliding down the isle. As we neared Bill, Ginny, Gabrielle and I all sat down in the first row, I sat next to Fred and held his hand throughout the ceremony. "Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of these two faithful souls." Said the tufty-haired wizard. I zoned out slightly because I was engulfed in thoughts about everything that has happened within the past few hours. What if I am pregnant? Are we too young? Mum had me when she was 18. What is Remus going to say? Oh Godric he's going to be fuming. "You alright love?" Fred whispered to me and brought me out of thought and back to reality.
"Hmm...What? Yeah I'm fine, just thinking." I stuttered and returned my attention to the ceremony.
"Do you, William Arthur, take Fleur Isabelle..." Wow even Fleur's name is pretty, no one can deny that she is a veela, yes we already knew it but you can't say that she would be that stunning if she wasn't part Veela. But that's not why Bill is marrying her, he's marrying her because he loves her, I can see it in his eyes as he stands up there with her. "Then I declare you bonded for life." The tufty-haired wizard said and raised he wand over the newly wed couple and a showed of silver stars fell on them, spiralling down around them as they shared their first kiss as husband and wife.

Later on in the evening, everyone was enjoying themselves and dancing to the music. I skipped and danced with Fred as he spun me and we stumbled over our own feet. We laughed and smiled as he gave me one last twirl before the music ended. We all applauded the band and the next song started which was to be just Bill and Fleur on their dance floor. Everyone gathered in a circle and clapped to the beat as the happy couple danced and smiled. Luna and her father, Xenophilius, who live over the hill, were dancing with each other and doing a very peculiar dance which made them look like they were swatting away flies. I saw the love in little Ronald's eyes ad he stared at Hermione. I know they both love each other and I don't see why they wont tell each other. The music ended and once again we all applauded the band who had decided to have a short break. I say down with Fred, George and Cece and took my heels off then began to rub my feet that were screaming at me. "Fred, Anna, I was wondering if it was alright for Cece to move in with us soon?" George asked as he held onto Cece's hand.
"Of course she can but Fred and I were thinking of moving out soon." I said as I slid me shoes back on.
"Why, do you not like it there?" Cece asked as she furrowed her eyebrows.
"No, it's not that, we just thought that you two might want your own space, because we think we need our own space." Fred said for me. George and Cece nodded in understanding and we all began to nibble on the food that was set out on the tables.
All of a sudden a ball of blue light, a patronus charm, crashed into the marquee plunging it into darkness. The low, masculine voice of Kingsley Shacklebot was heard though out the silence, we rose from out seats to see it better. "The Ministry has fallen. Scrimgeour is dead. They are coming." There was small murmurs in the crowd as those last three words echoed around the tent and slowly began to sink in, when everyone realized what it meant they began screaming and running, some guests disapparated straight away whilst some ran away and then disapparated. I grabbed onto Fred's hand and drew my wand as dark mists flew into the marquee and through the flamed torches we had, they landed on tables and began smashing everything. The Death Eaters started hexing us but we fought back stronger. There was about a dozen Death Eaters and Ministry workers but, I guess, since the 'Ministry has fallen' there wont be much of a difference between the two from now on.

The Death Eaters searched the Burrow for Harry, who I think disapparated fairly shortly after the attack began. Whilst they did this they smashed the wedding completely and interrogated those who stayed behind. Us Order members didn't say a word about Harry and neither did the other guests, luckily. When the search had finished the Death Eaters left unhappily and we were left to tidy up after them, it was almost sunrise by the time we had cleared up and put everything back. We all slugged upstairs and went into our rooms, Fred flopped onto the mattress where as I crawled in under the duvet and wrapped my arms around him and nestled my head into his chest. At some point I drifted of into a dreamless sleep because everything went black.