Announcement

"Anna, wake up." Whispered a voice as they nudged me, I groaned and rolled over. "Come on it's almost half eleven and it's day three of house hunting." Fred said as he pulled me out of the warm covers. "Where's the house today?" I ask as I make my self breakfast. George and Cece were on the sofa watching T.V "I think it's up near Cambridge." Fred said as he poured himself a cup of coffee, I'm jealous because I shouldn't have too much caffeine otherwise it can put the baby at risk so instead I make myself a cup of tea which has less caffeine. "Ugh that's like an hours flight and the people there seem so snobby." I groan. Fred wraps his arms around me and kisses my head as he tells me to get ready. I pick out a suitable blue dress and throw it on, I apply my make up so it looks natural and pull my shoes on. I walked out into the living room and saw Fred with the broom. "Ready?" He asked grabbing his keys.
"Yep, lets get this over and done with." I sigh as we walk out the door to look at the third home.

~(Two days later)~
"Well that was a bloody waste of time." Fred grumbled as we walked into the flat after our visit to Brighton. "The house was tiny, the garden was the size of a shoe box and it was a terrible neighbourhood." He ranted as I took the broom from his hand and shoved it in the cupboard. "Quit your ranting, we have to get ready for dinner at your mum's." I said as I walked into our bedroom, the flat was quiet so George and Cece must be out. "Why do we have to get ready now mum said dinner wont be ready till seven and it's only four." I shook my head as I picked up an outfit and set it on the bed. "Yes the dinner isn't until seven but it takes two hours to fly there so I'm getting ready now. You can get ready when you want just make sure you're done by five at the latest." I said and made my way to the bathroom before turning on the tap and getting into the shower. After washing my hair, I walked back into the bedroom and dried my self off, I then changed into a skirt and t-shirt and did my makeup. As five o'clock rolled around Fred and I were ready to go so we grabbed the broom and headed to Devon.

We had all finished our dinner and we were just making conversation around the table as Molly prepared desert. Ginny and I were talking about her new year at Hogwarts and what positions the staff will be in. "So, Anna. are you feeling better? You were pretty ill last week." Said Fleur as Molly served everyone a plate of her jam tart. "Yeah, lots thanks." I replied as I took a bite of the tart.

"Did you find out what made you ill?" Bill asked me, I took Fred's hand and he stroked it comfortingly as everyone looked at me whilst they ate the jam tart. "Err, yeah, I did....turns our I'm pregnant." I said sheepishly, I looked down at my lap whilst I hear a few forks hit plates. I looked up and everyone was staring at me, Molly had a huge grin on her face along with Ginny but Bill, Fleur, George and Cece all looked shocked, it was George and Cece who dropped their forks onto their plates. "Are you sure? This isn't a prank is it" Asked George who's eyes kept darting between Fred and I. 

"It's not a prank, Anna is pregnant." Fred said smiling. Ginny was practically jumping in her seat.

"How far along are you?" She grinned. I chuckled at her excitement.
"I'm about eight weeks." I said quietly, I think they've all taken it well, I just wish Harry, 'Mione and Ron were here to hear the news. "That's amazing Annabelle, congratulations to the both of you." Bill said. They all got up and came over to hug us or congratulate us on the baby, I was still nervous about it all. What if I do something wrong? What if everything goes terribly wrong and something bad happens to the baby? What if I'm a terrible mum? 'Stop it Anna everything will be fine' I tell myself as we walk to the living room. I sit down next to Ginny on the sofa as everyone sparks up conversations as the radio plays softly in the background. "I can't believe I'm going to be an aunt." Squealed Ginny from next to me. I smiled and giggled at her. "What do you want the baby to be?" She asked intently. "Healthy...I guess." I said swiping my hair out of my face.
"No seriously, do you want a boy or a girl?" I looked down at my lap and thought, I glanced over to Fred who was talking excitedly about our house plans for when we find one. "I kinda want a girl." I whispered excitedly and Ginny's eyes lit up and her smile grew. "Don't tell Fred, I think he wants a boy." I whispered and looked over to Fred again, he was talking about how we want a garden for the baby so he can pass on his 'amazing' quidditch abilities.

It started to get late so Fred and I said our goodbyes and left for the fly back to London. It was a gorgeous evening and as we were nearing home we watched as the sun set over the city, the sky looked like fire as the red blended into pink which then blended into a midnight purple. Before going to bed I had a small snack (a pot of peach yogurt) After clearing up I walked into my room and buried myself under the covers, Fred was already asleep and was snoring softly next to me, I put my head on the pillow and turned the lamp off. As soon as I laid down, Fred's arms wrapped around my waist and he buried his head into the crook of my neck. I entwined our hands and slowly fell asleep.