Part 4

"Aye Samira." I turned around in the hall as soon as I did I seen Charisma walking up to me with an overly excited/nervous look on her face. 

"Hey Charisma." I say putting my bookbag in my locker and shutting it. " What's going on with you?" I chuckle and she grabs my hand and drags me down the hall and into the bathroom. She holds her finger up telling me to not say anything untill everyone walked out. 

"I need you to come have lunch at Burger King with me." She says and I frown and shrug. 

"Okay and the big deal about that was...?" She smiled and I continued to frown. I don't know what's going on but something has her super geeked. 

"Okay It'll me, you Lucas and Lucas's sexy ass bestfriend Will." She says, I shake my head. I think I've seen Will in the art room. And he was good looking. I could tell she really liked him. 

"I didn't take you as a girl who gets nervous." I say and she bites her lip. 

"We have some chemistry, that's what's got me all, yanno, waterfallen over here." I look at her and think about all the possible meanings of waterfallen. But I know there's only one. 

"Your gross." I say and she laughs and pushes me out.

"Shut up. Lucas is driving so we have to go find him." She says and I shake my head and follow her. We were weaving threw the crowd and I saw Lucas and his friend will standing by the exit doors talking to some white girls i've never seen before. Lucas looked from them to us and then his smile got wiped off his face. 

"Uh we should go." He quickly says moitioning toward us and Will looked at Charisma and so did I. She was looking at the white girls like they were people that killed her dog. I tried to stop us from walking but she kept pushing me.

"Who are they?" I asked and she gritted her teeth.

"Rebecca and Megan. Two of the sluttiest bitches in this whole fucking school." She says. "I wanna fight them so bad but I can't cause my brother." When we walk up to them the fakest smile ever pops up on Charisma's face. That makes me chuckle.

"Hello Thotling and Mamathot." She says wrapping an arm around her brothers waist. I just watch for there reaction. Which was acttually a smile.

"Oh hello, I didn't know trashy barbie dolls could talk." The Thotling says. That made both my eyebrows jump. This females comeback was terrible for one. Well semi-bad.

"Want me to show you what talking trashy barbie dolls can do?" She started walking forward and me and Lucas grabbed her.

"Yes guys cage the beast please, I just got my nails done." The Mamathot said and I raised an eyebrow. Awh this bitch.

"Awh don't come for me bitch, with yo nasty ass. I know about you. You couldn't stay away from the brothers could you?" She asked and I Smiled trying not to chuckle. The Mamathot seemed like her feelings hot hurt. She turned and walked away with her Thotling. i laughed and Lucas shook his head.

"Damn Cece You couldn't help but to hurt someboy feelings could you?" Will asked and she smiled and rolled her eye.

"I'm chilling." She says grabbing my arm and us walking outside. "Bihh He is so cold." I chuckled and looked back at Lucas and Will following us. 

"That ass fat Cece!" Will yells and Charisma looks back at him and smirk turning back forward. She looks at me and I chuckle and shake my head. 

"Girl he seem like a fuckboy." I say and she shrugs.

"Not really if you get to know him."

"Mhmm." I say and she laughs and we get in the back of a car like mine. A convertable. I sat next to charisma and Lucas and Will jumped to the front. I smiled as we pulled away. 

"Where to Cece?" Lucas ask and Cece smiles.

"Burgerking." She says and he nods driving off. It was a pretty quite car ride then we got to the Berger king. "You two go sit in the booth I already know what you'll want. Samira come on." I nod and follow cece to the front. We stood and line and she kept looking back at the booth.

"Okay. Your gonna sit by Lucas and So will I. Then Will will sit by me." She smiles evily. Oh she really likes this boy.

"Why don't you just fuck him?" I ask and she looks at me like I hurt her feelings.

"Because.... That's my brothers friend." She says looking at the front of the line and sighs.

"So?" I ask and she looks at me scoffing.

"You don't have any brothers do you?" I chuckled and shook my head.

"Nah." I tell her as we get to the front and order. We take our number and start to walk back to our booth. 

"I can see." She says and shakes her head. "Lucas would never be cool with that shit." She rolls her eyes and I frown.

"What does he have anything to do with it?" I ask her and she shrugs. 

"Bro code bs." I chuckle as we get to the table and sit down. Charisma hands the food out and eats one of Will's fries and he does a fake gasp.

"Eat your own MutherFucker." He says and tries to take one of her fries and she swats his hand away and smiles. 

"Nope these are mine." Will bites his lip and looks at her.

"Aggresive, I'e always liked that about you." 

"Get a fuckin room." Lucas groans and I chuckle. "Oh hush." He says biting into his hamburger. I laugh and eat some of my fries while they talk about somebody i've never heard of before. 

"Danny's not better than me at basketball." Lucas says and I look at him with my eyebrow raised.

"You play basketball?" I ask and he wipes his mouth with his hand and swallows his fries and looks at me.

"Yeah why?" He asked and I smirked. 

"You don't look like you know how to play basketball." I say sipping on my root bear like it was tea. He raised a eyebrow.

"And you do?" He asked and I nodded.

"I played basketball in my old town." I told him and he dropped his cup and thank god it hit the table and landed standing up. Will was even looking at me like he was astonished.

"You? Played Basketball?" Lucas asked and I nodded and frowned. "Just doesn't look like something you would do." He says and I squint at him.

"Dido." I say and he frowns at me.

" I can play better than you." He says and I almost choke on my fry. I look at him and scrunch my nose up in disgust. 

"I'd kill you in basketball." I tell him and he  smirks.

"Bet you won't."

"Bet." I say and he smirks and lays back looking at me. 

"We'll see." He says biting his lip. Oh shit.

"Alright." I say and crossing my arms over my chest and he chuckled.

"You not ready for it." He says biting into his sandwhich and chewiing it and swallowing. 

"You have a little something." I point at his cheek. He leans over to me.

"Wanna lick it off?" He asked and i grabbed a napkin and mushed him with it while laughing and he chuckled and wiped his mouth.

"A simple no." He says and I roll my eyes and see that Charisma and Will were looking at each other and probably didn't hear anything we said. That's okay cause I didn't hear anything they were talking about either.