Chapter 26

**Two days until Matt's deployment** (definitely not crying.....)

~~Mature content~~

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I watch as Matt finishes packing all the things he needs, minus the things for the next two days until he leaves.

I can do this. It's only 9 months.

"I have these next two days off." Matt says, breaking the sad silence that has filled the room.

I nod, "yeah. I do too."

"We can do whatever you want. He tells me.

"I just want to spend as much time as I can with you." I tell him almost immediately.

"That's exactly what I was thinking." He says with a smile.

"Where exactly are you going?" I ask, and he sighs.

"I don't know, Annalise. But if I did know I wouldn't be able to tell you anyway." He says in a sad voice.

"Why?" I demand.

"Same as always," he says. "Military confidentiality."

"That's ridiculous!" I grow frustrated. "They shouldn't be able to just randomly ship you off to wherever they damn well please just for the hell of it and not tell people where you're going-" Matt cuts off my rant with his lips.

"Annalise." He says when he breaks away, our foreheads still touching.

God when he says my name like that.

"Calm down. I've done this before. Multiple times. Don't you think this doesn't drive me crazy?" He gives me a warm smile. "It's going to be fine."

I nod, staring deep into his golden eyes.

"God I'm going to miss you so much." Matt says and he grabs my face, kissing me again.

I kiss him back with no hesitation at all. my hand go to his hair, grabbing for it, but since he got his military hair cut for the deployment, there's only short hair that no one can grab. I move my hands down to his neck where they link together behind it. A deep rumble comes from Matt as he laughs at my little distress.

"Shut up." I say against his lips, and he laughs harder, picking me up from under my butt and wrapping my legs around his waist.

I feel his hardened crotch against mine, and I start grinding on his d!ck. He moans and drops me on the couch.

"You fucking tease." He growls in my ear and I laugh as he bites the lobe.

He seems thankful that he's only wearing basketball shorts, seeing how painful it would be wearing jeans with the size of his erection. But even now his shorts and boxers are restraining him.

My lower area pools as he yanks down his shorts and boxers, and my eyes still widen at his length. He strips off his shirt and grins at me, his golden eyes filled with love and lust.

Before I know it his mouth is on mine as I try taking off my pants. Those soon join Matt's discarded clothing on the floor, followed by my shirt and undergarments.

"I'm the luckiest man in the world to be able to love someone as beautiful as you." He whispers against my lips, and I smile at his sweet words.

"I love you." I tell him, and he smiles widely.

Matt's lips are on mine when he enters me, and I moan against his mouth as he pumps in and out of me. Unlike the first time we had sex, he doesn't hesitate to thrust his hips at his comfortable, fast speed.

Within a couple minutes, I'm screaming his name as I feel closer and closer to my climax. I'm taken by surprise when Matt quickly flips us so I'm now on top. I stare at him, flustered and confused.

"I want you to ride me." He says nonchalantly, winking at me.

I'm so shocked at his request, he bucks his hips up, making me yell out in surprise as he enters me more. His hands are placed on my waist as I place my hands on his chest. When I've adjusted with my knees on each side of him, I get so turned on at this thought I'm almost dripping down his shaft.

As soon as I start moving, Matt throws his head back at this whole new level of sexual intensity. His moans are mixed with mine as we both start swearing and panting each others' names.

"Annalise." Matt gasps, "let go." He says, both of us coming to the edge.

My bouncing on his length becomes quicker and sloppier, harder as I reach my breaking point.

Suddenly, Matt flips us back over, and begins going into me with hard, sharp thrusts.

"Let." Thrust "Go." Thrust. "Annalise!" And with his last hard jab into me I scream as I reach my climax.

My walls clenching and unclenching around Matt makes his release follow mine not too long after.

"Jesus." I gasp, laughing. "I'm exhausted now." I yawn.

"C'mon." Matt picks me up from the couch. "Let's get to bed."

I fall asleep almost immediately when my head hits the pillow, but not soon enough I hear Matt tell me random things he loves about me.