Chapter 12:

Anna's POV

Klaus said,"Go ahead I have to talk to a few people. I'll see you later." I walked with the kids out to my truck and put them in. I drive to the house and take them inside. I change them into their pajamas and put them to bed. I change into a black tank top, purple pajama pants and black undergarments.

Meadow my wolf says, I want mate to mark us because of Parker. I was shocked. Meadow seemed afraid. Of what?

I asked, What are you scared of?

Meadow states, That Parker will find out those kids are his and will try to take them from us.

I said, I will talk to Klaus and see.

Meadow said, Thanks girly. Right at that moment Klaus came into the bedroom. I was spread out on the bed talking to Meadow that I didn't notice. Klaus sat next to me and I sat up.

Klaus said,"Is there anything you want to tell me?" what is he talking about.

I said,"My wolf is concerned that Parker might find out those kids are his and take them away from me and her. And she wants you to mark me."

Niklaus' head snapped towards me and he asks,"Are you serious cause a day after you get marked you will go into heat for a week and that is torturous.It will happen every month till we mate." I can tell he really wanted to mark me.

I say,"Go ahead." I lay back on the bed and Klaus finds my spot on my neck. It's right above my right collar bone. Klaus' teeth grow and he bites into my skin. It was at first painful but turned into something else. Pleasure. Klaus pulled his teeth out and licked my mark.

Klaus said,"It's of two wolves howling at the moon. With my initials below it. Tomorrow night you will go into heat." I thought ugh this is gonna suck.

I said,"You know I have gone through heat before but it just happened to happen the day after I had six children. I had my grandma lock me in the bathroom for a week."

Klaus said,"Seriously?"

I said,"Seriously. I wasn't taking a risk of getting pregnant by some person." I laid under the blankets and snuggle up to my pillow. I felt the bed dip and an arm pulled me to him. I snuggled into his chest. I felt so safe when I was near Klaus. I never felt so safe before.

The next morning I woke up and changed into black sweatpants, a gray sweatshirt and black fuzzy socks. I left my hair down. I didn't put on makeup because I would go into heat later. Today's comfortable day. I kissed Klaus on the forehead and left the room.

I walked into Samuel, Shawn and Saxon's room. I put Samuel into black sweatpants, a black hoodie, black socks and black high-tops. I dressed Shawn in black sweatpants, a dark green hoodie, black socks, and dark green high-tops on him. I slid Saxon into black sweatpants, a brown hoodie, black socks and brown high-tops. I took them downstairs and let them play with their toys.

I walked upstairs and into Ryder and Robin's room. I dressed Ryder in black sweatpants, a dark-blue hoodie, black socks and dark-blue high-tops. I put Robin in black sweatpants, a red hoodie, black socks and red high-tops. I put them in the living room with Samuel, Shawn and Saxon.

I went into Riley and Ryan's room. I slipped Riley in black sweatpants, an orange hoodie, black socks and orange high-tops. I put Ryan in black sweatpants, a white hoodie, black socks and white high-tops.

I lead them into the living room and went into Sydney and Skyler's room. I put Sydney in black sweatpants, a gold hoodie, black socks and gold high-tops. I dressed Skyler in black sweatpants, a light green hoodie, black socks and light green high-tops.

I carried them into the living room and went back upstairs into Reagan and Raelyn's room. I slipped Raelyn into black sweatpants, a purple hoodie, black socks and purple high-tops. Lastly I dressed Reagan in black sweatpants, a light blue hoodie, black socks and light blue high-tops. I rested each on a hip and walked into the living room.  I set them down and let them play. I make waffles for breakfast. I sit the kids at the table. In the middle of breakfast, Niklaus comes down in black sweatpants, a white t-shirt and black sneakers.

Once the kids get done and leave I clean up the dishes. Klaus helps a little.

Klaus says,"I'm taking the kids to stay at my parents house for a while. They will stay there for as long as you're in heat. After I drop them off I have to go to the pack house to deal with some stuff." I nodded. I finished and packed bag of clothes for each of them. I put the bags in Niklaus' car.

Reagan asked,"Where are we going Mommy?"

I said,"Honey you are going to stay at your grandma and grandpa's house with Samuel, Shawn, Saxon, Ryder, Robin, Riley, Raelyn, Ryan, Sydney and Skyler."

Ryan asked,"Where are you staying?"

"I'm staying here with Daddy," I said but as soon as I said Daddy, Niklaus turned towards me. Niklaus grinned at me.

"Now come give me a hug before you leave," I said while squatting down to their level. I got tackled to the ground with all of the kids on top of me. Niklaus laughed at me.

I whispered,"Hug him too." They sprung off me and hugged Niklaus causing him to fall on his back. I laughed. I buckled the kids into the seat. Right as Klaus drove them to his parents house, the heat kicked in. It was really painful. I went into the bathroom in Klaus' and mine room. I ran a cold bath. I sat in it for 30 minutes. I put on a black tank top and dark blue athletic shorts.

I laid on the bed and slowly started to fall asleep. Let me tell you it's so hard to sleep whenever you're in heat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Em