Lana Parrilla was staring at me

Christie's point of view

I just sat there. I stared into oblivion and I didn't think of anything. But then, this urge came on. I got up and walked along my soft cream carpet and went to the jewellery box. I opened it slowly, thinking of what I was about to do. I rummaged through the countless necklaces, earings and bracelets to find the only thing that brought me peace and sanity. My blade. Yes, you're all thinking the same thing. I took the cold sliver blade and walked back to the bed. I rolled my baggy black sleeve up and followed the soft white and pink scars up and down my fore arm with my index finger, thinking to myself, why would anyone love me? I took the blade and found a clean area of skin. I pressed the sharp corner into my skin and dragged.
....
12 am came around. Everyone was sleeping and I felt alone. I didn't like the feeling. I went and sat at the edge of my bed. Thoughts I rarely had hit me like a huge tsunami. 'You should be dead!' 'No one will ever want you, you're nothing'. It's like another person was sat next to me, tempting me with death. I was considering it and I couldn't believe it. Everyone was sleeping and I had the tools to do so, but then, I looked up at the poster on my wall. Lana Parrilla was staring at me. I couldn't go until she knew who I was.