TWENTY-TWO

Hey ☺️

Trinity

"That's what I fucking thought." The same girl said laughing "Pussy ass bitches."

My right eye started to twitch. I put my curls in a sloppy bun as Jasmine watched me with a sinister look. I looked up and saw Dominic, Michael and Chris walking into the Burger King. It all happened in slow motion, Michael spotted me and pointed me out but then his smile fell when he saw the look on my face, identical to Jasmine's. The three of them started walking over to the booth but froze once Jasmine and I popped out of our seats simultaneously.

"So run it if you about it then, bitch!" Jasmine yelled

I looked over at her. Yeah, so this is really going to happen. It's been a while.

"Do something then hoe!" I noticed one of the four girls disappeared but the three left were all yelling insults from left to right while Chris were trying to prevent them from doing anything 

I had to rolled my eyes at that.

"Aye whats going on?" Michael and Dominic jogged over to us as Chris went to talk to the other girls 

I rolled my eyes and sat down but Jasmine stood in her spot staring at the girls. I sighed taking the hair elastic out of my hair and redid my bun because my hair was falling in my face. I started to shake my leg vigorously, getting heated by the second. 

Michael was trying to calm Jasmine down while keeping his distance from her at the same time, which was very smart of him.

"Trinity, you alright?" Dominic came over and grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him 

I looked deeply in his eyes until my face softened, I started to calm down. I nodded and grabbed Jasmine's wrist for her to sit next to me in the booth. 

Dominic sighed and sat across from Jasmine and I staring at me "So you're not gonna explain?"

"We were just getting some food, by the way this is my cousin Jasmine," I said nodding to her 

She isn't my cousin but its like an unwritten rule if you've known someone for at least six years, you're cousins. 

Michael who was standing next to Dominic's side of the booth nodded at her while Dominic just gave her a smile smile. 

"and then they were looking at us and mumbling under their breaths, Jasmine felt offended and she started going off, they heard and got offended, and basically we were about to fight until you guys came and intervened." I said in all one breath 

"You, Trinity? About to fight?" Michael started laughing obnoxiously  

I glared at him and rolled me eyes.

"Number twenty-seven!"

The girls and Chris were no longer in their previous spot but they popped out of no where when they went to the cashier to retrieve their food, it looked like Chris was ordering. I'm assuming they were in the kiddie play area. The fourth girl walked out of the bathroom and kept staring at me while the rest of her friends were walking out of burger king with their bags of food. 

Dominic turned around to see what I was staring at and then turned back around looking at Michael with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Bitches!" One of them yelled 

Jasmine shot up about to run out of the booth but Michael quickly stopped laughing and sat next to her so she was trapped in the middle of both of us. She started breathing hard and I was getting worried, I haven't seen he like this in a while.