.26|Hoshi

Hoshi walked through the school entrance, and walked toward his locker but stopped when he saw a familiar tall male resting infront of his locker.

"May I help you? " Hoshi asked, his question coming out ruder then he had intended.

"You're dating Woozi right? My name's Mingyu," Mingyu said introducing himself, not paying attention to the tone of Hoshi's voice.

"Oh, you're Woozi's childhood friend. Yeah, my name's Soonyoung. Why are you asking?" Hoshi asked, wearily.

Mingyu scratched the nape of his neck, "You should go visit Jihoon. He said he'd text me later, but he never did and there are some other details, but it's not my place to say," Mingyu said, before walking away.

Hoshi was going to ask the other why, but he left abruptly.

Mingyu wanted to make sure Woozi was okay, knowing every month on the same week, his father came and found reason to vent to him. With what Woozi was doing now, like dating a guy, and talking to Mingyu again it was the perfect opportunity to flip out on him.

Hoshi looked around, before walking out of the school, wondering what happened to Woozi.
~~~~

Hoshi now stood infront of Woozi's house and hesitated, before bringing his hand to the doorbell and pressing the button.

He saw a small woman a little shorter then Woozi open the door. She had long jet black hair and a soft smile to go with the warm, sweet aura that surrounded her.

"H-hi, I'm here to see Jihoon?, "Hoshi said, smiling nervously.

The woman grabbed Hoshi's hand and pulled him inside the house gently.

Hoshi took of his shoes and took the slippers the woman gave him to put on, after bowing to her.

She made gestures that he did not know, and pointed upstairs.

"Woozi's upstairs? "He asked causing her to nod. She held up one finger, then her right hand,"The first door on the right? "Hoshi asked.

The woman smiled, nodding again. Hoshi bowed towards her again before going up the stairs.

He walked into Woozi's room, looking around it. His room was decorated with pictures of music groups and pictures of places with beautiful scenery. A guitar rested by his desk, and he had a book case filled with books, a plant pot, and a jar filled with a variety of guitar picks, along with other decorations. Hoshi's eyes landed on Woozi last, who was snuggled under his mint green blanket.

Hoshi sat on the edge of Woozi's bed and kissed his forehead gently. Woozi squirmed, and whined in his sleep.

Woozi's eyes fluttered open, and he sat up wiping his eyes. His eyes widened when he looked at Hoshi," W-what are you doing here?" Woozi said, his voice hoarse.

"I came to see you, "Hoshi smiled, kissing Woozi's cheek.

"You're supposed to be at school," Woozi said, getting ready to get out of his bed.

Hoshi watched as Jihoon stumbled out of his bed, wearing only a hoodie that was obviously too big for him, and underwear.

Woozi walked slowly towards the bathroom that was connected to his room, his mind not registering that he was practically naked infront of his very touchy boyfriend.

"Jihoon, what happened to your leg?" Hoshi asked, noticing a red ring around Woozi's ankle.