15

*Della's POV*
They made us take these heavy tranquilizers so we wouldn't know where we were going.
Valentín said to me before I knocked out. "We have a long voyage ahead of us, Ružový. You would be more comfortable asleep." I only remember waking up a few times to crying and yelling above us.

When I was finally able to pull myself out of the drug induced sleep, I felt sluggish and starving. We were shoved into a small room with three of us on the floor, two of us on a bed, and me in the corner of the room bound to a wooden chair. Probably for extra measure. There was a window, luckily, when I was sure no one was going to come in I undid the ropes. Once I was free I checked everyone's pulse. Alive, all of them. I sneaked a glance out the window to get a look of where we might be only to see endless and endless amounts of water. Where the fuck were these guys taking us? I looked around the cabin, maybe there's something I can throw out the window and it'll give the Avengers a clue. That's if they're even looking for me. I grabbed the chair they tied me to and broke a leg off of it. I chucked it out the window and looked to see if it would float. It did. Nice, now I just gotta hope they see it. Just then I heard men coming down the hall. I sat on the three legged chair, balancing myself, and tied the rope back over my body with the help of my powers. I pulled an illusion over myself to make it appear as if I was sleeping so I could see who was coming in. Valentín walked in with a guard. "Give them more drugs. They will wake up soon."
I couldn't exactly avoid this so I went under.

Another day passed by and we were still in the room together. I was sitting on the floor this time, they probably took the chair away because of the missing leg. I could see my friends were starting to wake up and I could hear the rumbling of their stomachs. Taking a deep breath I got ready. I undid my restraints and got up to go over to the door. It was unlocked and there was a guard.
"Could you call Valentín and tell him Ružový is awake." I closed the door behind me and sat back down on the floor and waited. I heard shouts above us and running. You're probably wondering why I haven't tried to escape yet. Two things: One, where the fuck am I gonna go? I have no fucking idea where I am. Two, how am I gonna leave these guys behind if I somehow do escape? How would I escape?
Just then Valentín walked in with guards.
"Ružový! What are-?"
"First of all, buddy, I am famished!," I said cutting him off. "Don't worry, I'm still here aren't I? Look Val, if you want us to behave and do your dirty work I suggest you stop drugging us and feed us. If you want to keep us locked up in this room then that's fine but for God's sake man! We're gonna die of starvation!" He looked like he was gonna shoot me so I added. "Please." I fluttered my lashes and pouted to go along with the act.
"Fine, Ružový, but no questions and you all stay here," he said through clenched teeth.
"Fine by me," I said crossing my legs and leaning back against the wall. He stomped off and started shouting orders. Once he left Theo started laughing.
"Best thing ever!" He was clutching his stomach from laughing so hard. I smiled proudly. I'm most definitely gonna pay for it later but it will be worth it.

One by one everyone started to wake up. Theo and I relayed what had happened. They cautioned me on my attitude and told me to keep an eye out. I, for one, was scared for what was to come but we needed this. I later asked the guard where the bathroom was and he pointed to the door across from our room. How convenient. It was a small toilet with a roll of toilet paper. I looked out the window again to see if I could see land. Still water. I went back to the room and sat back in my corner. At least we were all together. A guard came in just then with bread, water, and fried potatoes. We ate quietly. I started laughing to myself.
"What's so funny?," Jackie asked.
"The fact that we're no longer in the cafeteria but we still feel like we are," I said smiling at everyone. "Being together will give us a chance to come up with a plan, at least."
They nodded.
"Where do you think they're taking us?," Royal whispered.
Before I could comment anything another guard came through the door. "Get up, Ružový!," he barked while pointing a gun at me. I got up and went to the door with my hands up. He pulled me by my shirt and shoved me down the hall. We were walking down different paths until we stopped at a door marked with a X in red tape. He took this chance to tie my hands behind my back and open the door to shove me through. I stumbled in to face Valentín sitting down and Bucky standing off to the side looking grim.
"Ružový. You know why you are here, no?," Valentín smirked.
"No, I don't actually," I looked into his mind to find out his plan here. He's gonna have Bucky beat me up, fuck. "You need to tell that guard to stop shoving. I almost fell on my face!"
"For your little outburst, Ružový! I-!"
"We were starving you arrogant fuck!," I yelled cutting him off. "Your idiocy, would've caused us to have starved to death and then what? Who's gonna fight your wars then?"
He nodded then to Bucky. "Don't hold back!" Bucky came at me like a hawk. First one swift punch to the face. I staggered a bit but I righted myself and spat at the floor. I grinned. If I was gonna get the beating of my life at least I can go down with a big smile on my face. He punched me in the face once more. Why did he have to use his metal arm? While Bucky punched me in the gut I read his thoughts. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. He told me to! Please understand. He'll kill me if I don't! I don't want to hurt anymore!"
Another punch to the gut and I was on the floor. I was coughing up blood when he kicked me hard in the gut a few times.
"Enough. We don't want to make her ugly, do we?," Valentín laughed. "Take her back to the room and tell Okuliare if he touches her he's next," he was talking about Theo. Okuliare means glasses.
Bucky stood me up and pushed me out the door. I fell to my knees while he was closing the door. I was in so much pain, I wish I would've blacked out but since I have a lot of power I could withstand the attack. Making sure no one was down the hall, Bucky lifted me up and cradled me down the hall.
"I understand," I whispered to him. He looked down at me and I could see, through my one good eye, sorrow in his expression. He was quite quick in his stride so in a matter of seconds he was in the room. He layed me down on the bed and undid my bindings. He threatened Theo and told him to let me struggle. If I look so much as healthy he will get the same treatment. Once Bucky left I sat up in bed.
"Lie down you need to rest," Theo said eyeing me.
"I'm fine," I said through gritted teeth. In reality I wanted to go to sleep and cry. Irene was softly crying in the far corner out of fear. "Hey, I'm gonna be fine. Don't worry," I coughed out more blood.
She looked away in disgust.
"I did it for us. I don't care what he does in return," using Theo's gift I relived some of the pain in my gut. I felt a broken rib so I repaired that too. That's all I was gonna do. For the next two weeks or more, I will be wearing this black eye proudly. I'll show them how tough I can be.