muse • deandre jordan

You be the match, I will be a fuse
Painter baby, you could be the muse
I'm the reporter baby, you could be the news
We raise a bet cause you're the joker
Truth though, you are the chalk and I could be the blackboard
And you can be the talk and I can be the walk

Sure thing-Miguel
-------------

It was the best thing Jeuel could ask for, dating a NBA star granting her court side seats whenever she could attend a game. Jeuel was currently dating the Clippers star Center, DeAndre Jordan. They were playing the Warriors right now, and Jeuel wasn't satisfied at all with the way the Clippers were playing, especially DeAndre.

She was so into the game she could barely contain herself from running onto the court and knocking some sense into the whole team. Jeuel doesn't necessarily hate the Warriors; she appreciates good basketball when she sees it. The fact that she knows the Clippers can beat the Warriors makes her even more frustrated.

Stephen Curry had just gotten fouled for trying to drive into the basket and DeAndre was only trying to block. They'd made it through the first quarter, managing to keep the points down. Then, the Warriors just went in on them; relentless three's, easy lay ups, and the fouling. It was very surprising that they were playing like this, they had just gotten Blake back and he's found his rhythm again.

Jeuel sat next to Bea, obsessing over the fouls the referees were calling.

"I'm so pissed, we could be doing so much better right now," Jeuel sighs, as Steph sinks in one of his free throws.

"You definitely aren't lying about that, DJ just needs a breather. He'll come around once he's rested." Bea states, reassuring her friend.

That was not the case, DeAndre didn't know what was wrong with him. His game was just off tonight, he hated it too because Jeuel was there. He loves playing his hardest when she's there to watch and cheer him on along the sidelines. Doc had taken DJ out to rest and he made eye contact with Jeuel across the court. She gave  a small smile, waving at him. DeAndre replied by just winking at her and giving a small smile.

Butterflies fluttered in Jeuel's stomach as she looked away, blushing no doubt and biting her lip. Despite DJ's playful manner, he was just trying to gauge a reaction out of Jeuel. He cares strongly about her opinion, and the fact that he didn't get to see her for a couple of days before this game has him messed up. DeAndre is so used to being around her before every game, unfortunately they'd flown in from playing the day before, and Jeuel was with family. So the couple would have to wait to talk to each other.

"DJ! Sub back in!" Doc says walking by and then walking back to the front of the bench.

Doc decided to put him in for the last ten minutes, hoping to get a run here. DeAndre wasn't hitting anything and it was making him upset, he was really trying. Throwing a towel over his head, and following his teammates into the locker room, preparing for the talk Doc was going to give them for halftime.

"Come with me Bea," Jeuel stood from her seat.

"Where are we going?"

"To go give our boys a visit."

Flashing the security guards their passes, they move farther towards the open door into the locker room.

"Jeuel, what the hell are you doing Doc won't let us!" Bea whisper yells.

"I don't care, he needs me." Jeuel marches into the locker room, searching throughout his teammates and finding him.

"What are you doing in here Jeuel?" Doc asks, coming around the corner.