Chapter 19

Fixed
9/1/16

Now to get over the cliffhanger,so u cannot kill me *^*
Onto da story~!
----------------------------------------------

Your POV

"I love you."

My whole body froze,when I heard Levi say that.I could only feel our hearts beating rapidly in synch.The firm grip he had on the embrace,started to decrease,as I stood still not making any movement at all.

He cupped my face,making me turn to him,as my (e/c) orbs got lost into gray steel ones.Just like last time he cupped my left cheek leaning closer,as I did the same.

Levi closed the space between us,as I instantly melted in the kiss.It wasn't heated nor short,it was passionate.He was pouring all his feelings towards me.

We both parted,staring at each other,as I looked down,"So,it was really a misunderstanding..",I say quitely,as Levi locates his index finger under my chin raising my head to look at him. "There was really nothing going between me and Petra..she just told me something about us yesterday that embarrased me..", Levi says,a bit annoyed,as I chuckle, "It's rare to see a cold hearted guy like you embarrased.",I said smiling,as he clicks his tounge,glaring at me, "Shut up..",he says,annoyed, bringging me into another kiss.

~Timeskipping~

What happened these days was that, they killed Hanji's titan friends,Sonny and Bean.Some of Eren's friends in the trainning squad joined the Scout Legion with us.We are in our 57th expedition,outside the wall,as we were explaining our traveling plan.

So,now I'm with Eren,going towards his friends that are reunited in a group.

"Hey guys!!",Eren's shout,as his usuall group of friends turn around and walk to him,"Eren!And Corporal (Y/n)!",Armin shouted,happily,as I waved,"Hey guys.",I say,with a small smile,"It feels like it's been so long!"Eren says,as Mikasa grabs him by the jacket,"Are you okay?Did they hurt you?","N-No I'm fine!", Eren says,scared,as I just stand there looking at them.

Are they even real siblings?

"That shorty is too full of himself..","You're not talking about Corporal Levi,aren't you..",Eren says disappointed,as his view lands on Jen.

"Hey,Jen!",he shouts,as the three of us see her flinch,while she still had the handkerchief by the palm of her hand.
She clutched it,while turning around, giving a fake smile,"H-Hey..!"

She's not fine.

Eren looked at Jen's bandaged hand,as his face changed into a saddened look, "Does it hurt..?",Eren asked while Jen gave a confused look.Eren grabbed her bandaged hand and took off the handkerchief,as we all stared wide eyeded,at the big scar she had on it.

She was going to say something,but Eren let her go,as he walked away with a shadow casting over his eyes."Wait! Eren!",Jen shouted,walking towards him,but Mikasa stopped her,"He needs time alone for now,Jen.", Mikasa said,holding her arm,as she opened her mouth to say something, but closed it back,covering her eyes with her arm and I saw glassy orbs fall from her eyes.

Mikasa send me a reassuring look,that she'll be fine,as I nodded and followed Eren back towards our squad.Levi saw us,as Eren just kept walking,making Levi raise a brow and walk towards me, "What happened to the brat?",he asked me,as I sigh,"Remember Jen Shinozaki?",I ask,as he nods and says,"One of the girls he injured in his titan form,right?",I nodded,as I continued,"Let's just say,he likes the girl and she has a scar on her right palm,because of that day.So, he's blamming himself for it.",I say,aswe both look at Eren pet his horse.

"I know how the brat feels.I would be in his position,if I did something like that to you.",Levi says,eyeing me,as I give him a small smile,"Yeah,you would.",I say,as he catches me off guard in a quick kiss.

I didn't have time to kiss back,'cause he parted from me,"Listen,we won't be in the same group at first,but then we'll be united.",he says, wrapping his arms around me on an embrace,as I nuzzle my face on his neck inhaling his scent,"Levi,I'll be fine,it won't be like last time, okay?Plus,we'll just be avoiding titans.",he clicks his tounge,not agreeing with my excuse,"We're not avoiding abnormals.",I frowned,as I look at him in the eye.

"Levi,do you have little trust in me?",I say,pouting,as he rolls his eyes, "No.","Then trust me!I'll be fine!", he sighs,as he kisses my forehead. "Fine ,but just be cautious of your sorroundings.",I nod and peck his lips,as we go our separate ways.

I stop and look back,to see him already looking at me.

What if one of us doesn't comes back?

Before I noticed,tears were streaming down on my cheeks.Levi took notice and wanted to walk towards me,but I raised my left hand to stop him,while I wipped my tears with my other hand.I looked at him,giving an closed eye smile mouthing the words

I love you.

As I hoisted up my horse,with Armin following behined me.Armin seemed a bit nervous,so I send him a reassuring smile,as he also gave me one.

Everyone went in their different squads, as we started to pick up the pace in our horses.They shot the green flare,in our right side,as I ordered Armin to shoot the green flare.

It went on like that,we kept shooting green flares changing our directions avoiding titan attacks.

But something wasn't right..

It was too quiet..

There wasn't a single abnormal seen in our sight.I eyeded Armin,as he looked like he was thinking the same thing.But, apperantly,our thoughts were cutted offcas we saw in the a sky

A black flare.

Author's note

Weeeelp.Finally got you two together :3
And also an abnormal is coming towards you guys~

Anyways!
Hope you liked this chapter and see ya in the next one~!

Sayonara~!

~DatInsaneKitty