Chapter 38 Shes different today

(Jen's POV)
I've missed hanging out with Ari by my self. I mean we did the girls thing in the hotel, but the last time I was one-on-one with her was right before Fred and Lana adopted her. "Lana, can I take Ari to dinner or something, I want to spend time with the kid." I tell Lana on the Phone. "She would love that, let me get her on the phone, ARI Jen's on the phone and wants to talk to you" i wait a few seconds the hear her voice. " wa' sup Jenny" I hear her say. "Want to hang out soon. I've missed you." I tell her. "Kooool, mom can I hang out with Jen?" I hear her ask. "Fine with me" Lana replies. "If it's ok with Lana, can you come down on set and you can spend the night." After getting an ok from Lana I hang up.
------------------  next day--------------

(Ari's POV)
"Five more minutes mom" I whine. "Come on ARI get up we have to go" Lana said annoyed. We stayed up to late and she over slept, which in turn made her grouchy, which made me grouchy. It's a cycle. I turn back over and try to sleep. "Oh my god, Ari I'm not calling you again, GET DOWN HER NOW" she yells. I fling off the covers and get dressed. I don't want her to unleash her Inner beast. So I hurry down and eat so we can leave. "Mom I want coffee" I whine. "We can't stop you can have some that the set has." She replied. "But it tastes like dirt" I pout. "Well deal with it ok, some times you don't always get everything your heart desires." Lana said in a frustrated tone. "God mom I'll drink the coffee their, you don't have to write a sermon about it." I scoff. We get to set and Lana runs to her trailer. I wanted to give her some space because who know what's going on inside her right now. "Bex can you check on my mom, she kinda had a freak out and I'm not sure what's going on" i inform her. "Sure thing Hun" she replies.
(Bex's POV)
I knock on Lana's trailer door. "Lana, lana babe it's me let me in." I say standing outside of the door. "I'm not going to stand here's and wait while looking like a fool. So let me in or I'll get on my broom stick and fly in." I add. Lana then opens the door. "It's not phi sickly possible for you to fly in here because you would have to get hooked on in stage C and that's a bit away a from here. " she retorts. "Don't give me technical shit, and let me in." I reply fake annoyed. "Ari told me you had an explosion today in the car" I say while sitting down and helping my self to som tea. "I didn't explode, I just wasn't feeling good and I was a bit grouchy. We were running late ok" is all she said before sitting down across from me. Then before I know it she starts tearing up. "Lana what's going on? Getting annoyed isn't something to cry about, he'll IM annoyed with life 74 % of the time and you don't see me shed a tear." I say a bit to sarcastically. Lana just lays down on one of the beds and is crying. "  whoa sorry to be so sarcastic" I say a bit flustered. "I don't know why I'm crying Bex" she said through tears. " it's just stress babe, with working so much and Ari acting up its ok to me stressed." I reassure her while rubbing her back. After she gets cleaned up we head over to hair and make up trailer.
(Ari's POV)
After Bex left I went to find Jen. I was waking down to her trailer when Jared walks up to me. "So how are you?" He asks. "I'm fine I'm just looking for Jen" I reply with a smile. "Cool, I'm heading that was to, can I join you?" He asks. "Sure" I reply. We walk and talk about random stuff. I then get inside to Jen's trailer and sit in her "thinking chair" I know it's weird but I go alone with it. "What's the plan" I ask her while eating some crackers. "Well we are going to shoot an enchanted forest scene, evil queen scene, and be in storybrook" she answers. "No, I mean about tonight what are WE going to do." I say. "Oh , well I though we could order out then idk do what ever." She said. We got to set and I watched the shoot. Lana was acting a bit more clingy and emotional  then usual. The day was done and everyone headed back we shot an Oz scene today so Bex had to stay late to take off the green paint. It is actually really funny. It's a short drive to Jen's house so we stop of at Panda Express. Looking at Jen's figure you would think that she wouldn't even look at a fast food restaurant, but she really likes them. We order and it was really funny because one of the cutomers freaked out! They were screaming Jen's name and asking her to sign everything they had. It was cute because Jen was a bit flustered and she would try to calm them down. We then left and headed to her house. "So kid what do you want to do" she asks me. After watching 3 movies we desire to chat. "So was it you that tied me to the bed in the hotel?" She asks I just laugh " oh god that was Bex's ideas! I was just going to freeze your bra but Bex wanted to go a bit more extreme, that was hard you move a lot in your sleep, did you know that" after we talked about other stuff  the topic of guys came up. " so you and Colin.." I say while raising my eyebrows up and down. "God Ari he is Married!" She shrieks. "But he's so hotttttttt" I complain. "He is" Jen said quietly with a small chuckle." AH HA I KNEW IT YOU LIKE HIM" I say staring up and point a finger at her. "What about you and Jared huh you seem to spend a lot of time together." She said slyly. "God no, I mean I know he's your tv son and all, but he is kinda a jerk. He's a tattletale! I was sneaking around set and trying to pull a prank on Bex when I was supposed to stay in Lana's trailer but he caught me and told Lana! I got grounded for a week!" I exclaim frustrated. "Speaking of Lana, you you know what's up? She seemed different today." Jen said in a whisper even though it's just the two of us. " I honestly don't know, she's going though a mood" I shrugged. We talked for another hour and desired to go to bed.
--------------next day----------
(Ari's POV)
Ari get up we have to leave soon" Jen says as she walks into where I was sleeping. "But Jeeennnnnnnnnyyyyy I want to sleep" I whine. "Get up" she stars as she attacks me with pillows. "God! At least Lana threatens me when I don't get up" I exclaimed. "I am threading you , just with pillows, at you face." She says proudly.
------------ In the DiBlasio house-----
(Lana's POV)
This is another  day when I don't feel like my self. Ugh I just want to sleep. "Lana babe you have to get up" Fred says as he shakes me awake. "I think I need to go to the doctor today Fred, I just don't feel good" I say with my groggy morning voice. "Can you call in sick today?" He asks while planting kisses all over my face. "No, today is a big Regina day, can't miss it." I complain. Well go to the doctor today ok, just to make sure. I want my queen in her best health." Fred says with that cute smile on his face. I get ready and look at my self in the mirror. Then an idea pops in my head. It's not possible? Is it?