Chapter 10

§
Chapter 10
A drunk mouth is a sober thought
§

October 12
(Yall about to be shook)

Humming to myself as i apply the last eyelash i spray setting spray on my face to make sure my makeup doesnt move through out the night and smile once im done.  I walk over to the bathroom door and open it revealing a pissed off erik.

"Why so angry?" I ask holding my towel around me and his eyes wander down and he licks his lips before i snap my fingers gaining his attention and his glare returns

"Why so angry?" I ask holding my towel around me and his eyes wander down and he licks his lips before i snap my fingers gaining his attention and his glare returns. Harsher then the first glare he gave me when i first opened the bathroom door.

"You took 3 hours in the bathroom the hell were you doing?! Other people have to use the bathroom as well" he scowls angrily with his fist clenched.

"Well i took a shower, brushed my teeth, painted my nails and did my makeup i wouldve did my hair but i cant find my hair stuff" i admitt showing him my painted fingers and toes. My hair bag heald everything from my products to do a wash n go to the combs that made parts for my braids and if it wasnt for the fact that my hair had nice curls from the braids i had in the other day i wouldve turned his whole apartment upside down looking for it.

Grabbing my arm to pull me closer, he puts his face in the crook of my neck and inhales making me freeze. Of course, There was no way he wouldnt smell it.

"Did you use my shae butter?" He growls through gritted teeth and i smile up at him making him suck his teeth and stomp away from me, slamming the bathroom door. I couldnt not use it, it smelled good better then that bath and body works stuff i'd been using since i came here.

"MALIKA! All this make up shit on my counter bro! You have a whole bag to put it in. What the fuck kind of candle is this?!" He yells out and i cant help the giggle he was just so angry.

"Its called coconut breeze" i yell back through the door before a loud dropping sound is heard and i giggle again.

"My whole bathroom smells like some girly shit. Imma kill her...shes going to make me kill her" he mutters and i snicker walking through the apartment going to my room. He was so dramatic it was actually funny. 

Walking into the club i instantly spot amara at the bar, mainly because she said thats where she would be and partially because of her afro. Dancing my way through the croud and over to her her whole face lights up when she sees me dancing and she claps along to the rhythm of the song hyping me up.

"Can i get you anything to drink?" The bartender says with a smile. She was a middle aged woman with dark brown almost black eyes long dreads and a strong jawline.

"Yeah a hennesy, american the night just started im not looking to get to messed up" i tell her letting my carribean accent come out more and she claps with a laugh. The difference between carribean drinks and asking for a american style drink was the alcohol content. We tend to use way more alcohol but cover the taste with sweet blends. Swallowing the 3 shots Amara cheers along with a few girls around her.