Jelly Lisanna

Natsu POV:

I woke up with the Sun and already knowing Luce will be awake soon so I started making some food....But I Couldn't cause I didn't know how!! Urg! then I Remember! I poured some milk in a Bottle Mira-Jane got Yesterday and filled it up with Milk then I heated It up for maybe 20 or 10 seconds before it was nice and warm. I walk to a Sleeping Luce and Lightly Shake her awake.

"Luce~ Wake up~" I Whispered and when she looked up at me and went back to sleep I Pouted "Meanie." I Said then got an Idea.

"Lucy if you wake up ill give you a Kitty~" I Purr and then she Sat up while Rubbing her left eye and Pouting Slightly 'Cute' is what I Thought before She Reached her arms up. I picked up Lucy and Put her in the Baby Chair Mia-Jane got. I Grabbed  the Warm Baby milk before giving it to her. I Smile as I watch her. When she's Done I picked her up and put her over my Shoulder and Burped her. Again CUTE is the only word to say about her.

"Lets go to the Guild Luce." she looks at me. "Can you even Talk?" Again she looks at me "Talk Luce." I sign when she does Nothing

"Ill ask Levy about it." I say as I Change her into the White top with holes and white Tink top with Shorts and Small Boots. I let her keep her hair down when I Brushed it. Soon when I got Changed he headed out to the Guild.

When I opened the Guild Doors the First thing I saw was White Hair and Light Blue eyes. LISANNA!? Well I was Shocked at lost Hold of what was in my Hands and Guess what was In my hands?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

. Getting mad? Just wait.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.You almost got it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was Lucy and I had no Time to Catch her and Lisanna didn't see my Lucy so Lucy Just fell. To her it was a Loooong painful Drop. If she stood up she was half to my Knee and yeah.

"Hi Nat-" Lisanna was cut off by a Loud Painful Cry from Below me and her. When I looked down I saw Lucy laying on her Back and the Whole Guild was Silent watching as Lucy Cried and Cried and Lisanna Just looked at it. Then I was about to Move when Stripper Ran out and Picked her up and Started Whispering in her ear making Lucy Calm down. 'Why is she So Calm with Him!?' I asks myself and Lisanna Smiles and I have a Angry look and my Arua Becomes Dark as I Glare at Grey with a Icy Stare. Grey Shutters I can tell then Mira-Jane comes and Takes Lucy from Grey.

3rd Pov:

when Lucy didn't Feel the warmth of Natsu she Cried Loud and Hard. Soon Natsu Came up a Took Lucy and Sat on the Ground with her. Less then 5 Mins Lucy had Calmed down and Fell asleep. Lisanna on the Other Hand didn't like the way Natsu just acted like she wasn't there just to get to that Crying Brat! It Pissed her off like a Bull and she Pulled on a sweet face and walked to where Natsu was and looked down at the Blonde Baby.

"Dose she have a Mother?" Lisanna asked Natsu.

"No Just me." Natsu Replied looking down at Lucy

"Who was the Mother?" Lisanna asked again.

"No Body" Natsu said again.

"Well Why don't I be the Mother of t-this Baby?" Lisanna asked pulling a sweet smile and Natsu Nods

"Sure Lisanna."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~NightFeather