Chapter 3

Isabel's POV

I landed in front of The Three Broomsticks. I walked in and found my friends sitting on a table near the window. I walked to them and they stared at me with a look that said do-we-know-you-from-somewhere look.

"Hey guys, it's me, Hermione. Well now Isabel Zabini," I said.

"Wow, you look really different," said Ginny.

"So, do you want to get some butter beer?" Harry asked. I was about to say yes but Ron cut me off.

"HERMIONE, YOU TRAITOR, YOU ARE A ZABINI, YOU'RE WHOLE FAMILY ARE DEATH-" Ron screamed.

"Let's go get some butter beer," I cut him off before he could finish. I stood up and walked to the counter while the others wait.

Great, I thought, Now everyone is staring at me. But how dare he say that about my family, although I sorta had that comin'.

I got the butter beers and went back to the table.

"So tell us everything." Ginny demanded.

I told them the whole story, there was not a detail I left out. When I finished they were gaping at me.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I ask. They closed their mouths.

"Nothing, um, can we still be friends?" Ginny asked, unsure.

"Of course, after everything we will always be friends." I replied. 

After we finished our butter beer, Harry, Ron and Ginny went back to the burrow an I went back to the manor.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey Guys!

This one is dedicated to Umbra_Ignis98 .

PLEASE
LIKE
COMMENT