Travis x Zane part 2!!

I just realized I posted the wrong part 2 thing Sorry!

Laurence's POV

We heard Zane loud and clear, once I heard Garroth I ran out of the house like the devil was after me. I caught up to Zane, he had a worried expression, I could tell this was bad or good. We ran into the hospital not even out of breathe. The attendant told us to go to Garroth's room. We walked in and Garroth was there, he looked healed, in fact he was awake. Zane sighed. "It worked..." I heard him mumble.

"What worked?" Garroth asked him wide eyed. "Zane what did you do?"

"Nothing... it was just a myth that I heard and I guess it was true..." He trailed off.

"What myth?" I asked.

"That- It is stupid..." He stated.

"Baby brother..."

"F-f-fine... That when one that has been thought to never cared for anyone, actually cares for people or person, that person is forever healed..." He said crossing his arms.

"Wait... You care for me?" Garroth mumbled.

"OF COURSE I DO IDIOT!! YOU'RE MY BIG BROTHER!!" Zane yelled. "You are always there for me, you helped me more than you even know!" Zane stated.

"You would be surprised... One of his favorite drawings are of you, Zane, and Vylad... I even have proof!" Travis said showing us a picture on his phone. "And that picture on your nightstand right there is amazing, also he just gave Laurence a picture of you two kissing..." Travis said with a smirk. I took out the picture and showed Garroth who smiled.

"Baby brother has a soft side!"

"I'm starting to regret not killing Travis when I had the chance..." Zane mumbled.

"You wouldn't kill me!" Travis said.

"Whatever let's you sleep at night!" Zane said and plopped on to the chair. "So how do you feel Garroth?"

"I'm fine actually! I feel like I cou- You're not even listening..." I looked Zane was drawing again, it was him kissing a guy that you couldn't see his face. "That was cold..."

"Huh? Oh... yeah umm..." He said still working on it, Garroth looked at the picture on his nightstand.

"When I leave remind me to go buy a frame for this. I'm hanging this in my room!" Garroth stated, looking it over.

"Me too!" I added.

"Well than! Let's get out of this horrid place!" Zane said jolting up, he signed the papers and pushed Garroth off the bed. "Let's hurry and get out of here! The longer I'm here the more depressed I come!" He whined. Garroth was quick getting ready too... What happened in this place... But Zane was right, the longer we were there, the sadder, scared, and depressed he got. He was very jumpy at every little sound, Garroth too was a little jumpy. They were basically running out of the hospital. Garroth was squeezing my hand in fear. Zane didn't look to great, he looked like he was going to cry or do something if we didn't get out of there soon. "Can you please move quicker?" Zane said, he kept looking behind him too. Once we got out Zane walked home.

"Travis, go with Zane... I don't want him doing anything stupid... And I'm going home, so yeah..." Travis nodded and went to Zane's house. We went home, I was going to go watch TV will Garroth slept but Garroth stopped me.

"C-c-can you please s-sleep with me?" He nearly whispered.

"Of course..." I got in his sheets while he changed, he came out of the bathroom and crawled in next to me. He snuggled his head in my chest and slowly fell asleep, I never heard Travis come home... wonder what happened to him...

Travis's POV (when he gets to Zane's house)

I unlocked Zane's door, I'm not a stalker, it's just I like Zane, care for him, plus Vylad told me where he hides his spare key. I walked in and found Zane curled up in a ball on his couch, in fact I heard him quietly crying. "Zane..." I said smoothingly as I sat next to him.

"W-w-what do y-you want?"

"What's wrong..."

"I don't want to say..."

"I'll make you..." I got closer to him, I picked him up and put him on my lap.

"What are you doing?"

"Forcing you to tell me..." I grabbed his butt. He buried his face in my shirt.

"Stop... please..."

"Tell me what's wrong?" He stayed quiet. "I'll let go when you tell me!"

"I'm not ready to say to anyone... Not even Garroth or Vylad know..." I let go, if his brothers don't know it is serious...

"I want you to tell me Zane... I care a lot for you... more than you think... I'm here for you..." He calmed down when I rubbed circles on his back...

"O-o-okay... So when I was little your father was very abusive, me more than the others, Garroth might say it was him but he didn't even get half of it... He would go with our mom on her business trips leaving me alone with our father, those were the worse days and nights of my life, because our mother wasn't there, there was nothing that would stop him... so I took beating after beating, and I would have to hide the pain, he even r-r-" He burst into tears. I knew what he was going to say. I hugged him as tight as I could without hurting him.

"Shh... I'm not going to let him hurt you anymore... I'm going to protect you... You're safe now..." I kept whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

"T-t-thank y-you T-Travis..." He said mumbled by my shirt. He looked so cute, and I just couldn't handle it anymore! I lifted his chin up, moved down his mask, whipped away the tears that were still running down his face, I caressed his check in my hand, I leaned in, and kissed him sweetly and gently... He wrapped his hands around my neck and kissed back. After a few minutes we pulled away, his tears stopped. He whipped away the tear marks that were left.

"You have no clue how long I've waited to do that..." I said smiling.

"Me too..." He said re-burying his face in my chest.

"You okay?" He nodded.

"Just tired..." He yawned.

"Than go to bed... I'll leave..." I got up but Zane wouldn't let go.

"No... Sleep with me..." He mumbled. "Please?"

"How can I say no?" I carried him to his room. I crawled into the sheets and we got comfortable, Zane made himself as close to me as he could. He was like a cat... He had his head on my chest and the rest of his body curled up into a ball, he even purred in his sleep. I put my arm around him and drifted into sleep land.