Vampire Queen

This is for all of you who commented on the last chapter! You all made my day by just writing like I said so, and I couldn't just choose a person. I apologize in advance for the title and what is about to happen!!! Hope it keeps you on your toes and keep on reading!!! ✌🏼️

My guardian chickens never caught up to me that day. I had ran into the boys as they came in through the front door and hid behind them. As soon as they saw each other, the girls shrieked while their mates just laughed and watched them run away.

"What was that?" Alex chuckled as he hugged me.

"Let's just say you need to remind me to clean our room before tonight. There are feathers, everywhere."

He just laughed, gave me a short peck and then took me back to his office so he could get some work done. All I did was sit on his lap and played on his phone as he typed and signed stuff. Fun huh?

A week quickly passed and since then, we had been getting hundreds of werewolves in the property. I had lost count after the sixth pack came in, but I was sure our numbers were well above seven hundred already. Alex was excited and happy with the numbers that were showing up while my scowl just got deeper and deeper as I watched more men and women appear.

More people to lose.....

When the last day arrived, I had already received the mental picture Dimitri had told me about. I told Alex about it and he just growled and held me closer as he kept his eyes on the small group that was training.

"You won't get hurt. I promise." He vowed and kissed my forehead. What he didn't know though was that Dimitri had said something else that had terrified me. When I tried to get some more information and didn't get any, I knew I would have to break my promise to everyone to get the answers. But I also knew it would be next to impossible to even do it.

The whole day I felt weird and tired though. My appetite was next to nothing, but I didn't show or told anyone because if someone found out, all hell would break loose. Alex was already stressful over the battle he was about to lead the next day so he didn't need my problems as well.

I was munching on some crackers at the beginning rays of the sunset when I felt that sharp prick on the side of my neck. I looked up, alarmed, knowing that whenever that happened, Dimitri showed up. When two minutes passed and he didn't appear, I began to sigh in relief. But then I felt the sharp prick again and then a voice appeared on my head.

'It's time. You have an hour to find us. If not, remember we will attack tonight and you won't get your information.' I swallowed back the bile that was coming up my throat and stood up. Oh god I can't believe I'm doing this!

A loud howl echoed through the air and soon, everyone joined in. No! It's too early! The door to the kitchen flew open and April flew in, coming to me. "We have to go, now." She took my hand without my wish and began to drag me down the crowded hallways. I kept on purposely releasing her hand so we would get pushed behind, and I actually managed to do that. As I watched the last few wolfs go down the stairs, I bit my lip and gulped before I brought my hand up.

"I'm sorry," I whispered and then I pinched the pressure point just below her ear. She went tumbling down immediately and I was momentarily glad that the week of self defense classes I took months ago came in handy. I quickly dragged her unconscious body to a room and closed the door. I took a deep breath before I began to bolt back to the kitchen to go out the side door that led to the backyard. I didn't even make it halfway through the living room when Alex barged in through the door, narrowing his eyes when he saw me.