A Mega *Huge*Disclaimer

I want to start off by saying two very very important things. 

This book is not a light read. It talks about a lot of dark topics for people who can easily be triggered and I want you all to know that this is a big warning I am giving you before you enter this book. 

Do. No. Read. If. You. Can. Easily. Get. Triggered. 

It talks about abuse and rape and suicide, so I'm being serious guys, please don't read it if you think it can have an effect on you. 

Second

Do. Not. Read. The. Comments. 

The comments are all muddled up because I have changed a name and also about 60% of the plot. The original book had 34 chapters plus an epilogue. This book has about 24 chapters I think including an epilogue and that was because the original book, I didn't think it did justice to Emily's character and everything was moving too fast from a realistic point of view. I did cut out chapters that I thought were very repetitive and just weren't needed. I didn't want the book to drag on. 

I know it's a supernatural book but it still needs a reality check. 

Also I'm just going to say that rewriting this book made me think a lot about how I wrote in 2016 lol, but also that I thought love was so easy. 

Truth- If this book wasn't part of an already written series, the ending would be completely and utterly different, but unfortunately it is and if I changed the ending- the remaining three books would need major and I mean major editing. I think I would probably have to change the plot of the fourth book. 

Again I just want to say, please don't read it if  those topics^^ can trigger you. Your mental health is more important than reading a book. 

And also don't read the comments. They will spoil everything. 

(I named her friend Jack. I changed his name in this book but I have no idea why I was so obsessed with the letter J in 2016.)