Chapter 1

Copyright © 2019

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

***********
Cover made by Raven0820  🤗 Very much appreciated!!

VAMPIRE STORY

Big fan of TVD and Twilight!!! 🧛🏽‍♂️

You'll be getting those vibes and more 😌

Hope you enjoy 😊

*******

"Too late for a girl like you to be out here" A man said as I walked home from a late shift at work. The way it sounded made me nervous and also because I could only see his figure and not his features. But, even though I was nervous, I scoffed in disgust continuing to walk home. Never regretted that choice to not take a ride with Jess than right now.

It felt so good outside and my house was right down the street. Never was a problem for me until today.

Just act like you're not in the mood and continue walking I said to myself over and over but, I was still on edge. Just the way he spoke had me nervous right now.

In the blink of an eye, he was in front of me making me jump back in fear and confusion. How the hell did he end up in front of me so quick? I froze for a second trying to calm myself down and pass him again when he grabbed my arm roughly.

My instant reaction was to pull away from him, scream and run but, he was too quick. Before I could even get the message to my body, I was slammed against the building and before I could let my scream out, he covered my mouth.

"Don't make this harder than it has to be" he said in a dark voice gripping me as I kept trying to get loose from him.

My body was numb from fear not know what to do or what was going to happen to me. My mind wouldn't even let me fully think of that because I knew deep down he was going to hurt me some way.

I was suddenly screaming for my body to move, for me to fight this man. Just to hurt him somehow so I could get away but, my body wouldn't move a muscle.

He went directly to my neck and I instantly screamed at the sharp pain in my neck. He held me tight against the wall and I had no way to escape. He was biting me and I couldn't do anything about it but, scream and hope someone would stop this. The odds weren't in my favor but, I still hoped to be proven wrong.

Suddenly, he stopped pulling away taking a deep breath before looking into the dark area. I didn't even follow his eyes too scared to look away from his face. I felt a bit light headed but, if I had the chance I would still run as fast as I could.  I had no other choice.

"Fuck off she's mine" he growled out making me tense as tears formed. Who was he talking to? Could they help me? Could they actually stop this crazy man? Was this where I was going to die?

I winced as his grip tightened around me again. He looked back at me with dark eyes and smirked ready for more.

I shook my head quietly pleading for him to let me go but, he didn't seem to care at all. Just as he went for my neck again I cried closing my eyes but before his teeth could touch my skin again, he was thrown against the wall across from me. A man was in front of him and in the blink of an eye he had him by the throat.